Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not getting near enough experience for main quest

13»

Comments

• vivifloxviviflox Member Posts: 15
    for leveling you have a lot, levequests, hunts, vistas, dungeons, mainquests, fates, sidequests, achievements, it really isn't a problem, i leveled from 50 to 60 2 classes with no actual grind as you call it at all
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Originally posted by viviflox
    for leveling you have a lot, levequests, hunts, vistas, dungeons, mainquests, fates, sidequests, achievements, it really isn't a problem, i leveled from 50 to 60 2 classes with no actual grind as you call it at all

Sure, there is no problem with levelling, but the OP doesn't have an issue with that.

He/she says "I was under the impression that this double xp for the main quest would make it so I would not have to do side crap and fate grinding." He is aware that there are hunts, vistas, fates, sidequests, acheivements etc that provide ample xp to get you through the game, but the advertising led him to believe that he would only have to do a minimal amount of non-story line quests to level, but when he did that he became underleveled and found him/herself needing to do a lot of the other content, which he finds boring.

oh yes do the duty roullete as well it gives you 200k experience for completion each, it has a daily reset, so one trial or one low lvl dungeon 200k exp
  • EssedariusEssedarius Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by Viper482
    I was under the impression that this double xp for the main quest would make it so I would not have to do side crap quest and fate grinding. Very untrue. I continuously am having to stop before I even get 1/4 of my level because the next story quest out levels me. I then have to go grind crap before I can get to the next leve and quest. Pretty annoyed right now and considering doing a chargeback on this expansion. If I have to keep doing this I will never make it to Heavensward anyway, might as well get my money back.

I agree. I would also like to have all of the benefits of long term players without any of the work. wtf SE. 

i am a long term player and i have no idea what benefits you speak of? and it takes u 1 day to go from 1 to 50 now it took me 2 weeks 2 years ago, no idea why are you all in a rush
  • Colt47Colt47 Member UncommonPosts: 549
    As a tank I get so much experience and cash from duty roulette there's a lot of quests being left undone in old areas as I'm trying to not over level past the main story.  Right now I'm level 54 in an area composed mostly of 52-53 monsters.