Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Life is Feudal. DirectX11 vs DirectX9 E3 video

Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999

Our transition from DX9 to DX11. Most core mechanics are in place now it is time to make things purdy. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=DFwhaf1Tf8A

Comments

• RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    The problem with these kinds of games are they are boring there are no monsters and not enough players to keep one entertained. Why cant we just get a game with these features plus monsters and a story I just dont get it.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Originally posted by Rasiem
    The problem with these kinds of games are they are boring there are no monsters and not enough players to keep one entertained. Why cant we just get a game with these features plus monsters and a story I just dont get it.

There is no problem with a developer not making a game that's perfect for you.

No monsters, this is a medieval based game not high fantasy, but I wouldn't be surprised if "monsters" as you call them are not added at some capacity.  And you want a heavy story based high Fantasy game in an open world sandbox PvP game, huh?   There are dozens of non sandbox story driven games with "monsters", try Witcher, Dragon age, even ESO.  This game is not that game, it may not be the game you want to play.  Don't be sad, just don't play it then.  Every game made does not have to be a game that's made just for you.