Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gloria Victis: Large Update Deployed - Achievements, Tutorials & More

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gloria Victus has been updated with a large new patch that brings several new systems and features into the game as well as a number of bug fixes and improvements to existing systems. Most notably, the achievement system, log in rewards, a friends list, a better new user experience, enhanced tutorials and more have been added.

We have also greatly improved the combat system by doubling the accuracy of characters positions synchronization, implementing the attacks queuing and reducing the delays between attacks, as many players asked us for it. With these improvements the players skills in combat become even more important factor in either PVP or PVE battles!

The full changelog has yet to be published, but keep an eye on the Gloria Victis site to find out more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Every time I look at this game it looks better and better. I'm really looking forward to it's launch if they keep this momentum going.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Yeah I bought this a while back and while it was completely unplayable at the time, I am hoping my investment will pay off eventually!  It's nice to see things progressing in a good way.
  • bryanettebryanette Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Actually it sounds great, as bigger comunity is that the game needs most and those are basics retention baits.
  • F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349
    I am very impressed that the developers are taking feedback from their players and sites like this seriously. I mentioned some of the concerns I had with the combat delays to a dev on here a week or so ago and he didn't know what I meant but said he would look into it. Seems like that happened.
  • bartold666bartold666 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Sketch420, in fact our community's feedback is the most important for us.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    This game is growing nicely. Keep up the good work