Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I facepalm AMD(due to first day reviews, it changes quit a bit in last few days) it's been beaten ev

12346»

Comments

• bone15bone15 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Originally posted by Classicstar

It even in some games 980 came close to Fury X.

AMD will not survive this.

Sorry i even thought AMD now would comeback with big bang and be KING again oh man was i wrong. I dunno what AMD is doing but this is as i see it now last nail in the coffin.

I won't upgrade only thing they improved is TEMPATURE which is extremely good but noise watt and performance mediocre at best very sad indeed.

I will never buy Nvidia because of greedy manipulative company but now i won't upgrade because of AMD FAILED HARD saying fastest card in world while it way behind 980 ti and Titan X.

Also i refuse to pay 750 euros for card thats not even faster then 980 ti.

Sorry AMD unless DX12 do wonders(no game in DX12)or next year HBM 2.0?(don't think you survive this disaster)im done with upgrading. Stick with my 290x 2x forever:P

Sorry guys you can burn me down now as you all do so well(it was never personal but some always think is so im done with hardware section)

This all based on REVIEW GURU3D so burn them is they showed a bad made review?

the thing is amd always sucked at power efficent. 

Fury x uses over 300 watts at full load and is noisy as hell. and BAD

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Their memory clockspeed needs to be around 1500MHz if they want to get even close to nvidia's performance. but i always took amd as budget performance, not trying to beat nvidia but providing a reasonable steady performance for equally reasonable price, i do not see them braking that barrier and go for the top. and also in my country the new fury x is far cheaper than the 980 gtx ti, so fury x is a winner for me.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.