Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun Little Shop

DragonPHDDragonPHD Member Posts: 2

'Ello! I have no Idea how to format this soo... here I go.

So I've been looking around trying to find a game that I can choose to fight monsters and all that hooha, but can go back to a "town" and sell some crafted items at a shop. It'd be neat to create, I dunno, a bunch of swords and sell them to players who need to upgrade their weapons, but don't want to go dungeon hunting. If it makes it easier, I would love something similar to SAO where Lisbeth makes items and sells them to people.

I've scoured the internet and this forum trying to find something, and so far, Aion looks like my best bet, but I feel I need an opinion from the experts. 

Much appreciated! 

-Dragon

(Also awesome emote! image)

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    hmm, I think just about any game that has a crafting system and maybe an auction house you can do this with. EQ2 has a pretty decent crafting system and you can still stab creatures while you are at it!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• DragonPHDDragonPHD Member Posts: 2
    I've been playing the game a bit, but haven't seen any way to create a shop of sorts, am I missing something?
  • andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

The crafter class in Camelot Unchained might be a thing for you when it launches. Sadly its probably 1-2 years away from release.

Edit: And if you dont mind heavy P2W Archage probably is way to go. RNG boxes,RNG focused crafting.  

• RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by DragonPHD
    I've been playing the game a bit, but haven't seen any way to create a shop of sorts, am I missing something?

It's been a while since I played, so a lot may be wrong. But you get a free apartment in all the major cities. You would pick one of those and buy a marketboard and market stand (I think it's called something else But it's basically a shelf of some sort) and put in in there. There are two cities that both good and evil characters can visit, so I would pick one of cities to put your store.

You can click the board to access the market from your home and the stand is that you put your products in to sell them.  It also determines how many you can have on sale at one time.  I think carpenters can make those.  People can buy your things from anywhere, but if they come directly to your shop, they will save money since they will not have to pay a delivery fee.

I'm pretty sure there's more that I forgetting, but if you ask in the chat someone can help. So far, Ive notice that the community is pretty nice.