Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Castanic Female

EyepatchouliEyepatchouli Member Posts: 2
http://i.imgur.com/JkBah.jpg

Reading class threads when I stumbled upon someone suggesting that the arc engineer/gunner class is perfectly suited for MOBA players like me trying switch up to tera. So I was wondering if anyone knows how to make something like this. Also tried if I could contact the one who posted the picture but his forum acc says he last posted for like 1000days ago. So yeah. I've tried the lancer and archer so far.. not doing great for me. About to try berserker and hopefully the gunner later on.

Comments

• Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570

Gunner is  fun. One of the few if only class that allows you to shoot and run at same time. While running you can only do the basic shot. My gunner is level 55. Just got the current avatar weapon(ie big gun). Also when fighting BAMs(Big Ass Monsters) you need to take advantage of the chain skills that pop.

If you looking for this type of character in another game, only one that comes to my mind is League of Legends. Btw, the other race for gunner class is High Elf.

• EyepatchouliEyepatchouli Member Posts: 2

yeah my post might have been a bit confusing but thanks for the info. haven't encountered bams yet  but I've ran a few dungeons with my archer and lancer. (rip deleted)

What I really wanted to ask is if someone knew the face sliders for the image I linked above.