Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

While we Wait

CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 62

Well, as i wait for FE to make its way through the birthing process i guess i will be playing my other insignificant games... if you would like to give me a hollar in game i play the following games:

SWG:   Valcyn server as Calmar Bond or Raric (yeah he is a wookiee with two E's)

Day of Defeat:    I play it competitively in leagues. you can find me in the MERRILL'S MARAUDERS server, under the name of Adin or The Tax Collector.

I play other games but not on a regular basis. give me a hollar if you want a group or need knifed(a DoD thing). :).

Comments

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Hey, I'm on Valcyn too!

SWG: Valcyn server, Ibra Olasi. Usually find me in the Keren hotel gambling when I'm on.

Counter-Strike:Source and other FPS: Cthulhuvong. I just wander around the servers killing people.

Thats about it for me.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Its just kinda strange, but most people I see replying here seem to play or have played Star Wars Galaxies at one point in time. I was just wondering, whos played it?

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• XatrosXatros Member Posts: 24

I have.

Long story short: Played for a year, had fun, left.

Adding on to your post Cthul, maybe its a Sci-Fi interest? Keep in mind FE *is* set in the future, however gritty and low-tech it may be.

Or its just a happy coincidence, and the SWG players are just the most vocal about where they came from... image

-Xatros Ketosha