Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New bug check items you deposit in bank

Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247

Since last patch this week when i deposit items in bank says bank full, logged off log back on with crafting alt items are not there and no i checked guild bank not there either.

Has happened 3 times already each time i check guild bank i didn't go there or bank keep a close eye on your bank deposits this bug maybe perm loss or maybe database is overwhelmed and it's stuck in buffer and show up a day later.

Comments

• Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247

LOL here is the reply to my ticket that read:

Subject

Since last patch i have lost over 100 items deopsited into bank, i checked guild banks they were not there since i deposited crafted items i could easily see if they were there but they were not, also bank said it was full in each instance so bug may be because of a full bank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response By Email (Kenzie) (06/16/2015 04:12 PM)

Greetings,

The dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your adventures to report this offense. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority. We will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.

To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.

Please also be aware that you can add players whose behavior you find objectionable to the ignore list. To do this, open your contacts list (default: O) and click on the "No Entry" icon in the upper right corner. Now you have the option to add players. You can also do this by right-clicking on a player's name and choosing "Ignore". Once this is done, messages from the player in question will no longer be able to reach you.

If you are playing on a console, please contact Sony / Microsoft directly for more information on how to ignore or report a player who you feel is in violation of Sony or Microsoft’s Terms of Service.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can i have their job i mean cutting and pasting email reply's all day sound like an easy way to make money.