Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally a mmorpg with something other than elves

admriker444admriker444 Member Posts: 1,526

I gotta say Im loving the concept of this game. The whole road warrior / fallout series type feel to it is ultra cool and refreshing to say the least.

Also, I like the fact that one of the developers actually posts on this forum and takes the time to read our posts. Coming from the evil that is SOE (SWG), how appreciated that is.

With the vision for this game and developers that actually listen, I see great things for this game. I look forward to my chance to play.

Comments

• XatrosXatros Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by admriker444

I gotta say Im loving the concept of this game. The whole road warrior / fallout series type feel to it is ultra cool and refreshing to say the least.
    Also, I like the fact that one of the developers actually posts on this forum and takes the time to read our posts. Coming from the evil that is SOE (SWG), how appreciated that is.
    With the vision for this game and developers that actually listen, I see great things for this game. I look forward to my chance to play.

Also coming from SWG, I have to agree with you on all counts here. Seeing the FE devs doing things right by releasing the game "when its ready" and actually listening to the community's ideas gives me great optimism for how this game will turn out.

"How can I help?"

Well, throw your opinion and ideas in where we need them (PvP, Items, etc.). Even if you think something is stupid, post it. Might jolt someone's mind on a brilliant idea. More help the better.

-Xatros Ketosha

• A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258

You hit the nail on the head..Post away and post your ideas and thoughts.There have already been a lot of good suggestions and hopefully some of these will be in game or planed already.

And yes it is great to see another fresh,bold,new game out there not in the same mold as so many others.

• DeunanDeunan Member Posts: 17

/agree

"It's the little things in life." Tech Sgt Chen