Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers are up.

rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Just a heads up, if you have not noticed. ESO servers on PS4 are up for people who purchased the PC to console transfer. I dont know about anyone else. Ive been on for a little while and still no players in Daggerfall.

Grab your names before its too late.

EDIT: forget about the names. It seems you can only show your PSN/XB gamertag on every character instead of your character name. That is lame beyond recognition.

Comments

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

Just a heads up, if you have not noticed. ESO servers on PS4 are up for people who purchased the PC to console transfer. I dont know about anyone else. Ive been on for a little while and still no players in Daggerfall.

EDIT: forget about the names. It seems you can only show your PSN/XB gamertag on every chaqracter instead of your character name. That is lame beyond recognition.

Red: Really, no one?

Edit: Why is that lame? I like it, because it helps me friend them, and then we can group anytime.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by strawhat0981
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

EDIT: forget about the names. It seems you can only show your PSN/XB gamertag on every chaqracter instead of your character name. That is lame beyond recognition.

Red: Really, no one?

i havent seen a single soul inside the city of daggerfall. People are expecting the servers to go up tonight at midnight Eastern Time. When i logged in there was a notice saying servers are live and i could play tonight at midnight (contradicting much?)... been playing for about an hour now.

• Walkyier70Walkyier70 Member UncommonPosts: 67

about 37 minutes into launch on ps 4 NA .....

i think they need a bigger mega server

Login Failed repeatedly

• KinchyleKinchyle Member Posts: 309
    Oh look...a thread destined to be a flame war