Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Das Tal free 24 hour early access to end KS

noluknoluk Member UncommonPosts: 22
Das Tal, a pvp mmo/arena game is having a free 24 hour early access period to end their Kickstarter campaign.  Yes the campaign has stalled out but you can give this game a free test.  (Very rare for most kickstarters to have something playable)  You can find links to reviews and their website on MMORPG.com.  I played one of their earlier Alpha access games and the combat is fun and exciting.  Obviously it is an Alpha build with lots of missing features but lots of stuff does work.Take a look at the game here on mmorpg and see if you are interested in enough to spend nothing and play for 24 hours.  If you like it consider supporting the game on Kickstarter.  (this coming from a Greedmonger backer)  Obviously not all Indie games or game teams are the same.  These guys at least built something before they asked for your donations.

Comments

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    It did look pretty nifty and I would have supported it as a PvE ARPG, but alas, Full loot PvP. But, less than 500 backers says more than I ever could.
  • noluknoluk Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I hear you on the full loot issue but the gear is very limited and takes 5 minutes to craft.  What makes the game work is defending areas.  If you played Shadowbane it is like the city sieges and more importantly because they are more fun.. the old mine fights of small group on small group.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

They aim to be pretty much like Shadowbane ?

I dont know. There is so less hype surrounding this game and I honestly know nothing about it.

It also seems the KS is about to fail. Real shame.