Elder Scrolls Online – Ebonheart Pact [PS4 NA]
The Swarm is a new guild for ESO on PS4 with an overwhelming sense of optimism and enthusiasm for ESO and gaming in general. We believe that working as a cohesive unit, everyone within The Swarm achieves more, together. Our emphasis on strong leadership and the willingness to break from the mold and try new things ensures us that will be able to adapt and thrive in situations in which many other organizations would fall apart.
We are one of the largest and most organized outfits for Planetside 2 on Playstation 4. Our forums and IRC Chat are beyond active with a great community. Currently we have around 99+ members for that part of the community.
How We Roll:
- Serious Business, in moderation: Having fun is a top priority for us in the Swarm, but sometimes we focus on critical objectives in key moments. Knowing when to get serious at the right times means we can have fun more often.
- The Right Way: Nothing is done halfway. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
- Failure Is Always An Option: Doing things the Right Way doesn’t mean we’re guaranteed to succeed. Errors and failures can happen and will happen. Failure is only a learning experience, however. We examine our failures and learn from them.
- IRC: We use IRC for instant communication between our members and to provide an opportunity to socialize when not ingame. Things may happen in IRC that we do not have time to post on in the forums.
- Everyone Can Be Great: We believe that over time, even the worse of players can become the best of players given practice and training. We don’t look down on those who aren’t as talented as others.
- Never Stop Posting: Our forums are the lifeblood and soul of the outfit. Any news, announcement, changes or events will be posted there.
What We Expect:
- Go with the flow or make your case for change: Suggestions and improvements are how we make continuous progress.
- Participate: When we have an event, take part in it. The secret to having fun in a game like ESO is to play the game with other people. We don’t have “mandatory” events. We tell our members what we’re doing and why it is important or fun and trust them to show up if able.
- Be A Gentleman (Or Lady): There is someone on the other side of that screen.
- Be Chill: Everyone has those bad days. What’s important is that it doesn’t escalate and everyone sorts things out calmly later.
- Step Up And Lead: We will always need members who are willing to step up to the plate and lead.
- Be Honest: We want to exactly what you’re thinking. You can expect we will tell you exactly what we’re thinking whether it is uncomfortable or not. Remember, when faced with criticism, Be Chill or there will be problems. Make sure to not mistake honesty for hostility.
- A Commitment to Learn: Not everyone is an ace video game player. However, if you’re willing to learn, we will work with you to grow your skills over time.
- Never Stop Posting: If you’re not posting on the forums, you’re as good as dead to us. (Yes, this is in both sections intentionally.)
If you’re willing to roll with us and meet our expectations, then welcome brethren to the Swarm. It’s going to be a fun, crazy ride. We’re happy to have you with us. Just follow the next few steps to be apart of our guild.
– Join the forums
– Fill out an application form
– Post your introduction post
– Stop by the forums and chat often