Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shroud of the Avatar

hello guys some how i got acsse for this game but i don't have time to play nor download it would any one of you like to try it ?

please comment why do u want to try the game,    old accounts that i know will have advantge 

note : new accounts won't be seen so don't bather 

:) 

sorry for bad English XD

Comments

• DamonDamon Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Release the crickets!

I'm just teasing. I have access and don't play it either. It's nice of you to offer (if legit).
  • tyambertyamber Member UncommonPosts: 5

I would be very interested in playing SOTA as I played some of the original games in the series.

Thx :)

• treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269

Hey, nice that you are doing this offering. I just can say that I have plenty of time now, as I am not currently working (I hope to start again later this September) cause I ended my doctorate research so I spend most of my days at home taking care of my mother now. I had and have been a close follower of SoTA but never had the time to get it and test. So if you lend me that key I will be a very happy fired researcher from months to come willing to learn and contribute to the development of the game.

Anyways, I applaud you for doing this and I hope whoever gets it really appreciates it and use it for good :)

• rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244
    well it seems that i have won this acsse in this site :P i played it once and thought it was one time thing , from here till 1h 30 min i will send a mail to someone please comment if u want to get acsees :P 
  • rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244
    1 Hour 
  • treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Originally posted by rafalex007
    1 Hour 

me :)

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    I would very much like access to give SOTA a try. I have been on the fence about trying it.