Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gear Based Game = 1,000,000 gold

mmoluvammoluva Member UncommonPosts: 323
Cyrodiil's end game PVP entry will cost you 1,000,000 gold as a Stamina Build.  As far as Gear Based Games go that's a relatively low ceiling.  Stamina Night Blade is the way to go as of this post which may change in a couple weeks due to upcoming changes.  Of course you can enter Cyrodiil with far inferior gear but that would be an act of futility and I don't partake in such unrewarding activities.  If you want to hit players for 15-19,000 damage in Cyrodiil grind/buy the 1,000,000 gold and have a good time in this Gear Based Game. 

Comments

• mrBurns210mrBurns210 Member Posts: 114

Not sure how stamina is but for my mage with magic gear. Crafted set suits me fine. Not sure about dmg numbers but people die, I die, either way I am having fun. I do try and stick with a group.

• atziluthatziluth Member UncommonPosts: 1,190

Just because you post it, does not make it true. While some gear sets will increase effectiveness spending 1 million gold is not necessary to be effective in PvP. 

Brain > skill > gear in ESO. Those that lack brains and skill must substitute with better gear. 

-Atziluth-

- Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by mmoluva
    Cyrodiil's end game PVP entry will cost you 1,000,000 gold as a Stamina Build.  As far as Gear Based Games go that's a relatively low ceiling.  Stamina Night Blade is the way to go as of this post which may change in a couple weeks due to upcoming changes.  Of course you can enter Cyrodiil with far inferior gear but that would be an act of futility and I don't partake in such unrewarding activities.  If you want to hit players for 15-19,000 damage in Cyrodiil grind/buy the 1,000,000 gold and have a good time in this Gear Based Game. 

ill have a good time in PvE then. Both gear based design and gear score (item level) based design are flawed IMO and will not force me to be a top grinder to achieve success. Ill happily play PvE until i max out all the classes i like and if there is nothing else to do ill move on to the next themepark.

PvP should never be based on gear. Only player skill.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Of course you can enter Cyrodiil with far inferior gear but that would be an act of futility and I don't partake in such unrewarding activities.

Good players enter Cyrodiil at any level with any gear. But there does seem to be a group of  players who won't go there unless the have every advantage they can think of with max level, best in slot gear and the A1 certified "best build" (which is usually just the best build for some guy who made a video and put it on youtube)... some people really do fear losing in a game that much.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• MissAdventureMissAdventure Member UncommonPosts: 83

Apples cause cancer. 

See?  I can post something as well.  However, just because I typed it doesn't mean it makes it a reality.

The only people who might not know better are the people who haven't played the game yet, or those who are simply prone to hysterics at the drop of a hat. 

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

ill have a good time in PvE then. Both gear based design and gear score (item level) based design are flawed IMO and will not force me to be a top grinder to achieve success. Ill happily play PvE until i max out all the classes i like and if there is nothing else to do ill move on to the next themepark.

Very few games like that unfortunately.  Well, that depends on how you look at it now that I think about it.  All in all, I'm glad that there are different games to separate the pvp'ers who depend on gear by it's design and the pvp'ers who depend more on their skill.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• mmoluvammoluva Member UncommonPosts: 323

Fear, Brains, Skill have nothing to do with these types of online games we call MMO. 

Try not to follow these players down such an unfruitful path.  Players refer to these types of games as Gear Based Games because players that participate in these types of games can agree that Gear is what matters.  So, for players playing this Gear Based Game called Elder Scrolls Online this information I have posted will help you in Cyrodiil as a Stamina Build.  This Gear has cost roughly 1,000,000 gold for several months.  In these Gear Based Games my 19,000 damage always wins against 3,000 damage.  If you would like to hit players for 15-19,000 damage get 1,000,000 gold and enjoy yourself. 

If you are still under the false impression that crafted gear is the best you really should do a little research online or you can send me a message and I'll tell you EXACTLY what you need to hit for 15-19,000 damage.  Most players have roughly 19-23,000 life in Cyrodiil.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Got to feel sorry for these newer players that have been force fed 'minmaxing' and must have top gear because they know no better.   I've just hit max level and for 200k that i amassed during levelling I bought gear that's just a little bit under best available and i'm having a whale of a time in wvw.  Not a whore meter in sight either.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

Fear, Brains, Skill have nothing to do with these types of online games we call MMO. 

Try not to follow these players down such an unfruitful path.  Players refer to these types of games as Gear Based Games because players that participate in these types of games can agree that Gear is what matters.  So, for players playing this Gear Based Game called Elder Scrolls Online this information I have posted will help you in Cyrodiil as a Stamina Build.  This Gear has cost roughly 1,000,000 gold for several months.  In these Gear Based Games my 19,000 damage always wins against 3,000 damage.  If you would like to hit players for 15-19,000 damage get 1,000,000 gold and enjoy yourself. 

If you are still under the false impression that crafted gear is the best you really should do a little research online or you can send me a message and I'll tell you EXACTLY what you need to hit for 15-19,000 damage.  Most players have roughly 19-23,000 life in Cyrodiil.

Lol. My VR1... that is one as in uno... Stamina NB, hits well over 20K with Wrecking Blow and then does it again after a Shadow Disguise.... with a mix of crafted and dropped gear.

If you're going to post BS at least get the numbers right and tell us your magic formula for 30K damage not 15-20 K.

And BTW, if the best ain't crafted, why does it cost 1,000,000 and where did the people that sold it to you get it? Anyone paying that kind of  gold obviously doesn't have a clue where to get the drops for the best sets... a lot of which is BOP and therefore can't be sold.

So please consider this "sending you a message" and do tell us exactly what you're talking about.... and then we'll tell you what you're doing wrong to get so little damage for so much gold.  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• mmoluvammoluva Member UncommonPosts: 323
    I can also help the people that messaged me with great locations to farm gold.   Just message me in-game.  I'm always here to help.

I can also help the people that messaged me with great locations to farm gold.   Just message me in-game.  I'm always here to help.

Lol I just noticed you're from hogg... explains a lot.  How's that "gimp ganking" working for you?

Have fun with your thread.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Originally posted by atziluth

Just because you post it, does not make it true. While some gear sets will increase effectiveness spending 1 million gold is not necessary to be effective in PvP. 

Brain > skill > gear in ESO. Those that lack brains and skill must substitute with better gear. 

Nop, Gear > Skill/brain

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Actually in a game where gear is static and is accessible by everyone skill > gear. In crap like wow etc where the game depends on people being addicted to stat increase then gear is > skill.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Originally posted by rodingo
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

Very few games like that unfortunately.  Well, that depends on how you look at it now that I think about it.  All in all, I'm glad that there are different games to separate the pvp'ers who depend on gear by it's design and the pvp'ers who depend more on their skill.

Character builds and gear sets take skill to understand and obtain.  You just don't buy the most expensive gear and automatically win in this game that's not how it works at all.  Yes to be absolutely stacked with the best possible gear its gonna cost you about 1 mil gold depending on the class.  But you can do quite well with only a 20k set of gear.  Just use that skill and learn how to build a character without buying the most expensive gear.  I might know something considering I was rank 3 in the most competitive NA campaign.

Are you onto something or just on something?