Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm tired of it!

DarkHighDarkHigh Member UncommonPosts: 157

I have something to say that has been weighing on my heart for quite some time. I know you all think of it as harmless fun and games but some of the jokes made about me really hurt my feelings. I may be slower than most and not be “up to par” with the rest but that doesn’t mean you should make fun of me. On the inside I am just like the rest and it hurts when you treat me like an outcast. I am tired of the bullying. We should all be treated the same no matter how long it takes us to process information.

Sincerely,

Internet Explorer

Comments

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

Dear IE,

You're either too risky to hang out with or just too slow to keep up. We'd love to invite you over for brunch sometime but you'll probably get lost with Bing navigating the way. Please don't take it personally, it's not you, it's us, and honestly I know you want to hang with us, but it's not like you treat Netscape or Opera any better than we treat you. Anyways, best of luck.

Regards,

Chrome, Mozilla, Safari.

• XantheAvalonXantheAvalon Member UncommonPosts: 28
    I have to be honest that when I first read the post I didn't see the signature of Internet Explorer and thought you all were really being mean to someone and they were upset. Making me seem very blonde right now when I read the response and realized what was really going on. I'm glad I didn't post my first response scolding you all for being bullies :)

(Kylan and Xanthe on Avalon, www.avalon-rpg.com, since 1996)

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

In other news.  Microsoft is replacing it's browser Internet Explorer with it's new browser called Microsoft Edge.

In the new browser's icon the E gets a comb over!

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

The Donald Trump of logotypes. GJ Microsoft, once again showing the world that the only reason you're a successful company is because of something you did 30 years ago.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by Rusque

The Donald Trump of logotypes. 

That might be, the single most funny thing anyone has ever typed on the internet. You sir, win the internet. 

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Looks like the Netscape icon. Personally I use IE and Opera in tandem. I use IE simply for the reason that I can trust Microsoft to squash vulnerabilities in a timely manner and be the biggest market share. For Chrome on the other hand, I feel Google data mines me too much and will keep their vulnerabilities a secret until they figure out a solution that may take too much time. So in effect my system may have been infected with a virus and I won't know until months later or my bank account funds suddenly drop.

I would primarily use Opera, but there are a couple issues with the current Opera version that I am not too keen on.  I mainly use Opera when a website was Google coded to make IE browsers have errors. I also use it for more secure browsing since Opera gives a lot more control.

I was also thinking about using an Encrypted Browser, but I don't have much of a reason to.