Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Important: Your ESOTU Account Needs Action

13»

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Never buy anything from Amazon because it's a gamble with any product they sell.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    Originally posted by Horusra
    In the "end" it is the end users responsibilty to buy legitimate items. Always been that way in courts. Buying stolen or misbegotten goods on ebay doesnot exonerate the buyer. They problem is two fold...Zenimax not controlling codes and end users buying illegal stuff to get a deal. Both need to be dealt with for the good of the industry.

Bunch of poo. When i go to a store, buy something, pay tax for it and it later turns out it was stolen. Duty of buyer is to buy it LEGALLY, ie, pay tax. have a receit as a proof....

I wonder if you go to a general store and inspect every item you buy is it stolen or not rofl "dear store manager, i want WHOLE paperwork on this loaf of bread to check is it stolen or not"

What people here write is HILARIOUS

IF Zenimax wants to control codes theres easy solution: sell the just from THEIR store.

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    well you sound like one  very shady gamer and i am glad your gone dont need people  like you in the game cheats hacks and you please go cheat  some other game
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by laserit
    Originally posted by Faelsun
    Originally posted by tawess

This is why i stick to 

A: Sealed physical products 

B: Steam/Origin/Glyph and similar publisher backed outlets

Do a pay a little more... Sure.. But then i know that the keys are legit. 

Well thats what I am getting at many of the bad keys are from Green list sellers.

From what I have gathered from your post's...

Your beef is with Amazon not Zenimax

That's the difference between wanting to solve a problem (just go through Amazon) and wanting to use the issue for the purpose of trolling a game or company.

Even naive staff writers fall for it and come to the wrong conclusions of what the problem is (yet another internet scam) and confuse a calculated PR move by Ubisoft as a "solution" that everyone else should use.

It's not exactly a new thing in this great mess of collective irrational consciousness we call internet discussions. MS has been bashed for years for "allowing" scammers to scam you through Windows.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• o-breedo-breed Member CommonPosts: 51
    Originally posted by Horusra
    Yes use charge backs...nothing like have a history or charge backs on your credit reports for stupid little stuff.

I totally agree.

Btw. I came back to say that I've got all my money back from G2A and allcdkey for a total of 3 out of 4 keys, yet. My friends are still worrying what they do with their G2A balance.

I've also bought a legal key with a ~24% discount and I'm enjoying Elder Scrolls more than ever! 

As I had to prove loyality to ESO again, I think Zenimax didn't just put a great game out there, they also made a step into the right direction regarding internet criminality.