Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some questions. Might play again.

SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

I am thinking of giving aion another try but I got some questions.

1: How are the 3 new classes?

2: Are the US servers still infested by BRs(brazilians) or did they finally get cleaned out?

3: does spiritmaster still rock?

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

Comments

• KeollynKeollyn Member Posts: 6

1. Gunner = OP up until lvl 55. Then they start to have challenges, but can still burn you. Easymode forever and always.

AT = Haven't played much, but they're kinda difficult to fight. And they can break ANY shield. GG

Songweaver = Cleric/Sorc combo. Great for solo pvp. Not very good with a support build as of yet.

2. Gonna ignore this question

3. I don't think "rock" can associate with SM. I think the word you're looking for is autoGG.

• warshadow57warshadow57 Member Posts: 1

From what iv heard Gunner getting nerfed in next update

im playing songweaver right now there great dps and heals and get better next update

SM are still very good i dont think that will change

if your starting new play songweaver or SM dont bother with gear grind till 65 and get Blood mark gear its easy to get and very good

• LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 543

Just wanted to ask about PvP in Aion.

Can it be avoided completely:

* like non-entering some territory (Wilderness in runescape, Etenmoors in Lotro)

*unchecking some option ("pvp - off)?