Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragefire - Original Starting Towns?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Does anyone know if, on the new Ragefire progression server, you start in the original starter towns as a new toon?  Or do they have some damned, instanced starter zone that then dumps everyone out in the same place?

Thanks!

Comments

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by MightyUnclean

Does anyone know if, on the new Ragefire progression server, you start in the original starter towns as a new toon?  Or do they have some damned, instanced starter zone that then dumps everyone out in the same place?

Thanks!

i never played the original eq but i rolled an erudite and started in erudin palace if that helps.  I was finally able to get in only to be greeted with a server is coming down in 15 minutes message..

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Thanks, Hockey.  That gives me some hope.  I remember the first time I started my barbarian in Halas, looking out across the water.  I'd like to repeat that!
  • eveque67eveque67 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    If it is the original EQ, each race had different starting cities.  For a bit, if you start as a wood elf, they will be the only thing you will see for a bit until you explore outward (death is likely if you stretch your legs too early).
  • baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

yes you start in your home city with no tutorial, there is no mines of gloomingdeep if thats what you mean.