Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Game : Pve Action Oriented

nfacatriusnfacatrius Member UncommonPosts: 100

Hey guys / girls

I am looking for a pve oriented game like Vindictus , Continent of the Ninth Seal , Dragon Nest  and Dragons Prophet.

I also liked Guild Wars 1 with its strategic deepness.. but guild wars 2 is just rubbish in my eyes.

Also TERA is not an option due to the limitation on doing solo stuff.

Pretty much i want fast paced action not this click the enemy to death thing a la WoW. 

Also due to a sad fact that i wont earn much money the next months i cant play any subscription based game

Thanks in advance

Greets n!atrius

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    You can give Neverwinter and ESO a try.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Call me crazy, but Wildstar is super action combat. It has a lot of great features including a fun housing area, and you could get a jump before it goes F2P/B2p whatever is finally decided on the payment model. Another decent choice is GW2 (even if you think it is rubbish) which I'm sure you know all about, but besides the combat it has a beautiful game world and is fun just to adventure in.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Call me crazy, but Wildstar is super action combat. It has a lot of great features including a fun housing area, and you could get a jump before it goes F2P/B2p whatever is finally decided on the payment model.

He can't afford a sub for the time being according to his OP.

While I'm at it; The Secret World is also an option. It's B2P, but it's usually pretty cheap to pick up. (And they have frequent sales)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Call me crazy, but Wildstar is super action combat. It has a lot of great features including a fun housing area, and you could get a jump before it goes F2P/B2p whatever is finally decided on the payment model.

He can't afford a sub for the time being according to his OP.

While I'm at it; The Secret World is also an option. It's B2P, but it's usually pretty cheap to pick up. (And they have frequent sales)

If he can afford to buy TSW, he can afford a sub to another title for a month or two. Although TSW is a good title the combat is some of the worst, action or not. I think he was looking for strong action combat along the lines of Tera, which GW2 and WS have. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• nfacatriusnfacatrius Member UncommonPosts: 100

Thanks for all these comments.

I would not even mind to play a private server Like Blade and Soul russia with an english patch. (even tho i did it with this game already and it utterly sucked for me).

And i played Neverwinter in the closed Beta and was not really impressed. The pvp in this game is kinda well lets say it sucks when you are lv 11 and your enemies lv 19 with best gear for that level and such.  

I tried my best to love gw2, i simply couldnt love it. GW1 was a masterpiece yet gw2 the worst crap i have seen so far, how can a company besides EA ruin such a flawless game which gw1 was.

I could afford a sub.. but cant afford to also buy the Boxes which costs like 30-40ish bucks. Most sub games also force you to buy the box.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by nfacatrius

I would not even mind to play a private server Like Blade and Soul russia with an english patch. (even tho i did it with this game already and it utterly sucked for me).

And i played Neverwinter in the closed Beta and was not really impressed. The pvp in this game is kinda well lets say it sucks when you are lv 11 and your enemies lv 19 with best gear for that level and such.  

I tried my best to love gw2, i simply couldnt love it. GW1 was a masterpiece yet gw2 the worst crap i have seen so far, how can a company besides EA ruin such a flawless game which gw1 was.

I could afford a sub.. but cant afford to also buy the Boxes which costs like 30-40ish bucks. Most sub games also force you to buy the box.

I've read that you can find boxes of wildstar for as cheap as $10 in stores (still $30 online).  I recently went back and it is fun and somewhat actionish.  Lots of dodging and aoe skill shots.  It's worth keeping an eye out for when shopping around in case you stumble across one. 

Just checking amazon wildstar is $19.99 and includes a free 30 days. Small entry fee.  There is also a 10 day free trial on their website that lets you play until level 20 to see if it's your thing. 

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185

Darkfall online will be coming bavk *soon, until then Darkfall unholy wars is probably the best action youll find.

Edit: my bad it's PVP

np kilrain :3 thanks anways for your answer

What i really want is a game like Vindictus but yet w/o the elitism / forced cash shop (+ing your weapon only doable with real cash)

Originally posted by nfacatrius

Sorry you dislike GW2, but I don't see how it ruined GW1. I mean it's like saying WoW ruined Warcraft 2 when they are completely separate titles. You can still play GW1 if you like it so much, it is still there as free as it was before. /shrug

edit: FYI; https://www.wildstar-online.com/en/freetrial/

It ruined it by throwing Baits from gw2 which looked like gw1. Also they gave us gw1 players a discount so these guys just stick now there and gw1 is pretty much dead. Thats why it killed it

But thanks nontheless for the link i will check it out later