Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn. Admins

ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130

This is the first post on the forum of a game made over a year ago. It is not an mmo. It's not even online capable, nor co-op, nor even multiplayer. Please stop putting single player games on a website called MMORPG.com. We don't want to read about them here.

Many thanks

Comments

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Admins and site Management, please ignore the OP, I do not mind seeing other types of RPG's being on the site.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Originally posted by Thebeasttt

This is the first post on the forum of a game made over a year ago. It is not an mmo. It's not even online capable, nor co-op, nor even multiplayer. Please stop putting single player games on a website called MMORPG.com. We don't want to read about them here.

Many thanks

This has already been decided and you are not on the winning side. If it bothers you that much you need to find another site. 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Originally posted by lugal
    Admins and site Management, please ignore the OP, I do not mind seeing other types of RPG's being on the site.

+1

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    Originally posted by Octagon7711

+1

+2

Most of us like to read up on RPGs. especially since the MMO genre has stagnated these past few years.

Keep up the good work.

• LacedOpiumLacedOpium Member EpicPosts: 2,327

Many thanks

Its called MMORPG.com in name only.  It is predominantly simply a video game website.  I shouldn't have to spell this out to you but I am feeling gracious this morning.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445
    I like turtles. 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Neither do i mind mutli gaming ,but truth is they keep the MMORPG.com for monetary reasons.It is in a way or fact they are misleading newish viewers on the content of the site.

You see they already run sister sites for OTHER gaming but having said that it still doesn't bother me,i just like to see it more organized.Example separate forums and areas for each type of gaming,the way IGN and many other sites do it.

I used to pop into planet Unreal or planet quake or into ZAM for FFXI or EQ2.This site seems to be a LOT more about get as many avenues for advertising as possible with no real care for the content or direction of the site.I feel that is the REAL problem most have,if it were at least LEGIT gaming news on behalf of passionate gamer's and not just a constant push for advertising it would be accepted a lot better.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

I went to Burger King and got a Chicken, Apple & Cranberry Salad....and no burger! Titles are just that, and the product can be different than the namesake. 

edit: I also have played Starwars but didn't fight with a single star.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by damond5031
    I like turtles. 

What a coincidence! I just came back from the store with a box of turtles... I love turtles.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I agree with the sentiments that many have already stated.  I do not mind reading about other games as long as it's within reason.  If we start getting into train simulators, I'll know that we may need to relook that.

I self identify as a monkey.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Many thanks

As others have said, this site needed to branch out and include "non-mmo" role play games.

From what I understand they are going to cull a bit of their game list so that will help.

I also remember reading that you will be able to filter out games you don't want though I'm unsure how that will manifest.

For instance, will you still see news but filter out the game list or will it automatically filter out news and opinion pieces on certain games? I don't know.

They made the decision to cover single player rpg's a while ago. Part of the reason is that there really isn't much going on in the mmo world and they would still like to exist. Surely you can understand that. The other part is that many players here also play rpg's and might have an interest in not going to other sites for news when you can also get it here.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Speak for yourself OP I love the reviews/discussions about other games outside of the MMO genre.....
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Lol, OP doesn't have much support on this topic.

I self identify as a monkey.