Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why you probably shouldn't play EQ (new server).

13»

Comments

• AngryElfAngryElf Member UncommonPosts: 194

I've played on Ragefire and Lockjaw and I got sick and tired of grouping with multi-boxers.  One, they never chat, too busy boxing and being efficient.  Two, half of them are crappy at it and I died a lot.  Three, I hate losing loot rolls to the fracking alternate character of the boxers veritable army.  Four, forget being able to get to the good loot camps, they're camped 24x7 by stinking multi-boxing twerps and mage army bots and asshats in general.

I moved to the Phinny server and the lowbie areas are already ghost towns.  I played for 6 hours and couldn't get anyone to group with me.  I don't think many of the gamers on the TLS's were really interested in a classic experience, as everyone seemed to run around  with tag along 50's, power leveling them.

Everquest is a bum rush to "server firsts" and boss monopoly, and has been for a while.  This will be done by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Anyone who expected differently is not familiar with the franchise.