Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Resubbed after 5 Years! Who wants to come on an RP journey with me!?

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

I havent played WoW in over 5 years, and to tell you the truth im only coming back because I want to roleplay a Dwarf Pally with questionable morals and a skewed sense of honor.

I would love to have at least one other person join me on this immense venture after the maintence is finished. So I say:

HAIL!

WHO IS WITH ME?!

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Haha! You and Kopogero should get together and form a guild. You could call it: "I don't know what I know what I don't not want today" lol

Anyway good luck! Hope you have a fun time:)

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Best thing to do is ask here for the largest server......Then make in game friends and see who you click with the most along with Natural play times that sync.....you can't force on line friendship, it never works out.

Problem being is WoW is a solo game with a lobby for dungeons only. Even if you find someone to RP with, YOU LEVEL TOO FAST. Take a day off ?.... Well, your new found friend will be 10 levels ahead of you !

WoW is not really an mmo anymore, they changed the formula long time ago. Its a lobby game.

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Insert Crickets Here------>