Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

floating banner ad at top, really annoying.

thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
That floating banner is honestly making me hate this website. The x to close the ad is really difficult to hit on a android. Whenever it zooms in when you want to type, the banner scrolls down and takes up half the screen and you can't see what your typing. I get you need ads but that one is aweful. I hate to use ad block software if there is any but I really considering it because of that one ad.

/endrant

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 15,687
    Yeah. I was seeing that too this past weekend when I was out of town and using my iPad. Extra annoying when using slow wifi or 3G connectiions: when it pops up, it shifts everything on the screen down which often makes you click on the wrong item.
    "I don't wait for games. Games wait for me."
    -- CHUCK NORRIS

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Originally posted by Iselin

Yeah. I was seeing that too this past weekend when I was out of town and using my iPad. Extra annoying when using slow wifi or 3G connectiions: when it pops up, it shifts everything on the screen down which often makes you click on the wrong item.

Exactly! Sometimes takes me 4-5 tries to click the right thing. Accursed fat finger!!