Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KingstewartKingstewart Member UncommonPosts: 20
edited July 2016 in General Gaming

Post edited by Kingstewart on

Comments

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Tried it few years back when it was new on steam, was fun for about a week or 2.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

Hey, we don't take kindly to people having fun around here!

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Originally posted by Maurgrim
    Tried it few years back when it was new on steam, was fun for about a week or 2.

Same here.  It's an OK game but it just didn't grab my interest longer than a couple of weeks.  Well worth a try though, for those who haven't encountered the game up to now.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    Originally posted by Maurgrim

Same here.  It's an OK game but it just didn't grab my interest longer than a couple of weeks.  Well worth a try though, for those who haven't encountered the game up to now.

what is wrong with a couple of WEEKS of free fun?

The Age of Ultron movie is less than THREE HOURS long, and it was great fun. I don't judge my entertainment by its length, but by how fun it is.

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    As the others said, it is fun for a week or two. By all means enjoy it while you can. :)

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• KingstewartKingstewart Member UncommonPosts: 20
    :)
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107

Poor recommendation for an MMO. Its not an MMO. Its an arena based game. You won't even see 100 people in one area.

This is a 12 vs 12 game. Just trying to help out others who see this posted in the MMORPG forum.

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Originally posted by madazz

Poor recommendation for an MMO. Its not an MMO. Its an arena based game. You won't even see 100 people in one area.

This is a 12 vs 12 game. Just trying to help out others who see this posted in the MMORPG forum.

It's in General Gaming.