Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning player - Best server for PVE pub healer?

ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

Hey all,

I'm going to try out SWTOR again tomorrow, rolling a new Jedi Sage, and just curious which PVE server has the best population for the times I want to run instances and/or group quests? I'll be playing mid-day to evening in CST. I'm open to rolling on a PVP server if PVE queues are better, but I don't have any plans on doing instanced or world PVP. Just doesn't interest me, but it doesn't bother me when necessary either.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

The PvP servers are definitely not better for the PvE groupfinder queues.

I don't play on the US servers, but the Ebon Hawk (RP-PvE) has always seemed to be a popular server.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    I'd be surprised of long queue times in this game for a healer class. I've got a healer Merc on the EU RP server (The Progenitor) and the the wait time is no longer than 20 mins. Average around 5-10 mins. I'm guessing it would be the same in the US during evening.

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    Ebon Hawk looks perfect so I'm off to try that. Thanks for the responses!