Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear NC Soft.. The Rant post!

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

I miss Dungeon Runners and City of Heroes/Villians.  I regret the day you took both of those titles off the market.   Both were very fun and brought many hours of fun!   I miss my "Bling" and I miss my Mastermind!

Your games have not been up to par since!  Aion, while a decent game lacks the fun factor past level 50 or so.  Wildstar??? WTH is wrong with your company???   Great game ideas, but mechanically messed up!  Killing games by sheer stupid choices???

For future reference I will no longer support your company in any way!  While the remake of Lineage 2 sounds good.  Your company will need more than that to get me back!

NC Soft you remind me of Smedley but as a company entity.  To this day I can never forgive nor trust Smed. Doing what he did back in the day to SWG!  Your company NC Soft is like a Smedl multiplied!  As I sit here in disgust.  I had to play out this RANT.  As I am completely done with your bad business practices and your companies lack of appreciation for those that would be your customers!

Good BYE NC SOFT..  Forever!!!!!

Got a rant towards a mmo gaming company?  Place it here!

Please keep it CLEAN!