Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tried the free trial--ummm...

Kamandi777Kamandi777 Member UncommonPosts: 223

Tried the trial.  Looked good.  Got out of the starting zone where I saw 2 people.  Got to the city and saw another person.  Tried to Q for a bg.  Nothing.  Got on my WoW twink.

Oh well.

If they made the trial account last for longer than 10 days all my WoW buddies would play for sure.

Comments

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by Kamandi777

Tried the trial.  Looked good.  Got out of the starting zone where I saw 2 people.  Got to the city and saw another person.  Tried to Q for a bg.  Nothing.  Got on my WoW twink.

Oh well.

If they made the trial account last for longer than 10 days all my WoW buddies would play for sure.

Queues in general are absolutely dead pre 50. PVP in general is dead no matter the level.

I once waited 3 hours in queue at level 45 healer during peak hours without a queue popping...i even posted screenshots here.

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Can't wait for this game to go B2P or F2P and have it's second release.  It'll be an awesome time to try this game for the first time.
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Rhoklaw
    In my opinion, WS marketed their game really well and for all purposes, I was actually geared to getting it at launch. That all changed once I played the beta, much like my overwhelming desire to play ESO until I played it's beta. Both these games had superb marketing and both had horrible betas. The only difference I see is that ESO didn't give up and made huge changes to their game which in essence, brought it back from the brink of death. WS however hasn't really done much to reverse the effects of it's horrendous reviews. Is WS a bad game? Not exactly, but instead of focusing on their innovations, they developed an overall lackluster game.

Well going B2P helped for sure. :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.