Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Might want to diversify a bit though, i don't think many people are all that enamoured with having a tree their only character option.. image

Besides, the character animations are a bit wooden image

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    You have a griffin as well as sea creatures and more to choose from, i'm asking myself is it to far away from the traditional.

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Looks amazing! It's the kind of innovation we need more of. It's probably not going to have thousands of subs but it's the kind of spearheading creativity that has to happen to move the genre forward.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon
    You have a griffin as well as sea creatures and more to choose from, i'm asking myself is it to far away from the traditional.

I think it will appeal to a certain type of gamer, so as a niche game, it might do well, just depends on whether the type of player it does appeal to is large enough to make the game profitable image

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by thundercles
    Looks amazing! It's the kind of innovation we need more of. It's probably not going to have thousands of subs but it's the kind of spearheading creativity that has to happen to move the genre forward.

Yeah i give them that, one to keep an eye on, perhaps mmorpg.com can get a bit more info for us mortals.