Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert online obt 2015 May release in Europe petition

DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147

Hi all,

If you are afraid that Black Desert online could get in to westernisation hell like Blade & Soul  or does not live up to it's hype like Archage and Wildstar and if you would like to startimage playing soon as russians and Koreans than sign the petition let's get  1000 sign ! and start laying the gameimage soon as possible.

 

link :

https://www.change.org/p/black-desert-online-pearl-abyss-we-would-like-pearl-abyss-to-release-black-desert-open-beta-on-europe-server-as-well-close-to-2015-may#petition-letter

 

 

 
 

Comments

  • DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147
    already 4 supporters thx, i wonder how many would like to play black dessert from this forums
     
     
  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030

    Honestly, the only good thing about that game is the graphics.

     

    I'd say the chances of it getting a release outside of Korea are slim, if Blade and Soul couldn't do it then this has no chance.

     

    Only reason Tera got a western release was because of the combat.

  • DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Originally posted by scorpex-x

    Honestly, the only good thing about that game is the graphics.

     

    I'd say the chances of it getting a release outside of Korea are slim, if Blade and Soul couldn't do it then this has no chance.

     

    Only reason Tera got a western release was because of the combat.

    Well than go sign it, we better have korean version than nothing???

    tera is for kids, i rather have some fun few month momenst with black desert! I know it will be same story as blade & soul i just know it.

  • DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Petition is not going to bring it here any faster, this would be like signing a petition to bring flying cars in next year. Daum decided to host and publish thus themselves in US and EU - this is going to take time.

    Well so did another company for Nc with BnS so where is our game ???

    I can sense another fail in mid 2016  with Black Desert, it's all about money, Blizzard makes game for China now. Better to be asian if you want to play games.

  • LacedOpiumLacedOpium Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    Originally posted by DevilSeph
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Petition is not going to bring it here any faster, this would be like signing a petition to bring flying cars in next year. Daum decided to host and publish thus themselves in US and EU - this is going to take time.

    Well so did another company for Nc with BnS so where is our game ???

    I can sense another fail in mid 2016  with Black Desert, it's all about money, Blizzard makes game for China now. Better to be asian if you want to play games.

     

    If it were really about money then we would get the games.  This is NA we're talking about ... not exactly third world country.  Its not about money, its about the differing player bases.   Hate to say it but, we only have ourselves to blame. 

  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by DevilSeph
    Originally posted by scorpex-x

    Honestly, the only good thing about that game is the graphics.

     

    I'd say the chances of it getting a release outside of Korea are slim, if Blade and Soul couldn't do it then this has no chance.

     

    Only reason Tera got a western release was because of the combat.

    Well than go sign it, we better have korean version than nothing???

    tera is for kids, i rather have some fun few month momenst with black desert! I know it will be same story as blade & soul i just know it.

     

    Do you understand the incredibly diverse difference between Korean and Western MMO players?

     

    Koreans LOVE grind, I mean they complain if a game is too easy.  Most western players are the exact opposite.  That means you have to have a regional version of the game, this means 2 builds need to be updated with every update and jsut a whole lot of headaches.

     

    So you won't get a korean version here, you will either get a westernised version or you won't get any version at all.  No company is going to take a risk with a korean game anymore here because almost all of them (outside of Tera and Aion have been incredible flops).  Most won't even release here even though they planned to (B&S).

     

    To me eyes, Archage was the final nail in the coffin for K titles getting wester releases, any company thinking to release a Korean game in the west would of looked at that and said.  No more, no way.  Way too risky.

     

    End of the day, my money is here for Black desert if it comes.  I ain't gonna beg them to release it here though, that's upto them.

     

    If you wanna play it so much go play the Korean version?  I know it sucks to sign up but if you want it that bad??

  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    BD is becoming a solo player game with every patch....so meh...today Valkirye was patched didnt bother to even check it out...
  • NilenyaNilenya Member UncommonPosts: 364
    Originally posted by DevilSeph

    Hi all,

    If you are afraid that Black Desert online could get in to westernisation hell like Blade & Soul  or does not live up to it's hype like Archage and Wildstar and if you would like to startimage playing soon as russians and Koreans than sign the petition let's get  1000 sign ! and start laying the gameimage soon as possible.

     

    link :

    https://www.change.org/p/black-desert-online-pearl-abyss-we-would-like-pearl-abyss-to-release-black-desert-open-beta-on-europe-server-as-well-close-to-2015-may#petition-letter

     

     

     
     

     

    I am not an english native speaker and so Im quite alright with a few errors in gramma and spelling, lord knows I make them myself, but if you want PA to take you seriously, you have to put  a little effort into wording your petition.

     

    Ps. If you just want to play the game, I did a little research and found I could be playing the game already for the tune of 10 bucks. Just saying.

     

  • DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Originally posted by Nilenya
    Originally posted by DevilSeph

    Hi all,

    If you are afraid that Black Desert online could get in to westernisation hell like Blade & Soul  or does not live up to it's hype like Archage and Wildstar and if you would like to startimage playing soon as russians and Koreans than sign the petition let's get  1000 sign ! and start laying the gameimage soon as possible.

     

    link :

    https://www.change.org/p/black-desert-online-pearl-abyss-we-would-like-pearl-abyss-to-release-black-desert-open-beta-on-europe-server-as-well-close-to-2015-may#petition-letter

     

     

     
     

     

    I am not an english native speaker and so Im quite alright with a few errors in gramma and spelling, lord knows I make them myself, but if you want PA to take you seriously, you have to put  a little effort into wording your petition.

     

    Ps. If you just want to play the game, I did a little research and found I could be playing the game already for the tune of 10 bucks. Just saying.

     

    I don't think any of the Koreans will notice any grammar issues with their base knowledge but thank you for pointing that out , just do a fast grammar check for me pls  and copy paste it here so i can correct my mistakes . Or do you speak about this forum? or the actual petition? I can speak and write in 4 languages and i never even studyed english for 1 min!  i just picked up everything on the net and real life.

  • DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147

    BTW ! i know it sounds as a stupid request  but better try it , it's only 30 sec to sign it !!! in the best case they will think about it :) in the worst case we get it later.

    Don't you guys realise that Black Dessert is going trough the same shit as Blade & Soul?  I don't know about you but I just don't trust  russian private servers.

    Common we can even pay a few bucks for the game.

    This is so typical everybody is so ignorant when they could make it so easy without any complication lot's of people would like to play the korean version, others can wait for english server.

    I don't udnerstand all these game industry's and people!  everybody just lost their minds!

    It's a game for fuck sake and everybody acts like it's a fuckign secret weapon with all this localisation bull shiting. Games should be fun and it already starts with all this problems.

     

Sign In or Register to comment.