Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New character in Aion

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Just started a new toon on Tiamat server. Surprised at how great this game still looks and plays. Feel free to join me!

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Now I have access to the housing area which is huge. The housing area has different towns and even has its own shops and quests.

My little studio apartment. Did a quest to get a couple pieces of furniture and some wallpaper. I even have my own little butler at the door. :-)
  • iloveyousenpaiiloveyousenpai Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I see your ahead of the curb. I did not realize this till after i posted that comment. Wish i could help on carpenter info but i am limited in that area but it could not hurt to try it.
    What server you on? I saw on the other thread you are a 23 Gladiator?
  • iloveyousenpaiiloveyousenpai Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I am on Tiamat like a boss lol same username as this one. Not on now but will be on later hit me up anytime always down to ride.
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636

There is so much about Aion that I love: the world, the characters, the music, the wings, the combat... but alas, I just don't have the strength for the grind. 

Originally posted by Basedville
    I am on Tiamat like a boss lol same username as this one. Not on now but will be on later hit me up anytime always down to ride.

I am on Tiamat too so we can hook up. As you saw in the videos my character name is Mikeha. :-)

Originally posted by reeereee

There is so much about Aion that I love: the world, the characters, the music, the wings, the combat... but alas, I just don't have the strength for the grind. 

Coming from a game like Lineage 2 I don't see even one trace of grind in Aion. Only level 24 atm so is this something that comes in at higher levels?

Originally posted by Basedville

Got your friend request. image

Exploring new area

Dungeon group