Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret Dance Party

dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

Not sure whether to file this under an April Fool's prank or advertising stunt (for various cash shop emotes), but after last year's PR disaster this game's management are probably trying to play it safe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ui3DSRgNc

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Pics were already circulated since the appearance of the sync shoes, but still a cool video, and a great timing for the post, well done FC :)  On a few pics there was different background and much more NPCs, I hope they will post that video too.

(fun to see Nassir doing something coordinated, beyond his usual "freestyle" dance moves image)

Now that Samsu is gone and took the lag with him (hopefully), I guess the life will go back to normal. In the last few days there were way too many bunnies and elvis-costumed peeps in Agartha... whilst I just made a couple mills on the AH and replaced my trusty mmorpg trenchcoat with velour and blingz from Blingzilla, and a million bucks' smile :) (ok, the chain is a bit too much)