Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost interest in all MMO's just too easy no longer fun

Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247

All mmo's are just too easy there is no challenge anymore i played wow leveled up every class without dying once in pve.

The ai's just don't cut it anymore you can close your eyes faceroll your keyboard and win same goes for offline games just finished dragon age inquisition on nightmare mode 1 shot every boss and dragon in game using thousand cuts ability get 3 bars hit the ability dead dragon or boss boring.

They need to make more challenging mmo's better ai people will loose all interest soon.

Comments

• LudwikLudwik Member UncommonPosts: 407
    Have you considered taking off all your gear, dimming your monitor, and playing without a middle mouse button while tying one arm beyond your back and singing Iggy Azaleas songs?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    How tragic! My heart goes out to you and your family.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445
    The ancient prophecies have been fulfilled and the great one has risen. The trumpet has sounded and all of nerdom must bow down and welcome their new ruler. Hear ye, Hear ye, all those who have ears to hear, bow low to the king of the nerds!!!
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Try pvp.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

The real problem isn't that the games are too easy all around but that there is too much easy and too little hard content.  The hardest content in most MMOs are still hard, the difference with early MMOs and modern is that the entire open world is easy now compared to the starting zone in earlier game.

Add that the dungeons and some early raids is normal you get something like 85% easy, 10% normal and 5% hard (just an estimate and probably not spot on but not that far from most games real numbers either).

There really should be far less easy content, far more normal and some more hard. Something like 15% easy, 70% normal and 15% hard.

Either that or it is time to add a new serverset that severly ups the difficulty (and drop rate to get the risk Vs reward right). And I am not saying all games should do this either but the average MMO players age is in the late 20s so at least some games should focus on adult players instead of being made for kids.

• ArawulfArawulf Guest WriterMember UncommonPosts: 597
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Try pvp.

word!