Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete please

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I know most want a new game like Lineage 2. Dont know how much it will be like Linegae 2 but its worth keeping an eye on if you are a Lineage 2 fan. Made my former Lineage 2 Developers. image

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Just wanted to say that this is a good game. If you are looking for something to play while waiting for a bigger title then EOS is worth trying. Its a quest themepark so don't expect Lineage 2 but its still  fun. You can level up from nothing but pvp is you choose to.
  • kenpokillerkenpokiller Member UncommonPosts: 321

It's okay because i'm new to Korean MMO but in reality it's just from A - B

PvP looks nice though but that Popcorn thread may be true :P

Sway all day, butterfly flaps all the way!

• arunasmearunasme Member UncommonPosts: 129
    This game looks, feel and plays like a hideous f2p korean tittle, I'm honestly not over exaggerating and wonder why do games like these still get released.
    Originally posted by kenpokiller

It's okay because i'm new to Korean MMO but in reality it's just from A - B

PvP looks nice though but that Popcorn thread may be true :P

Funny your avator looks like a Echo Of Soul pic. Looks like an Archer or mage with the Soul Wings out.

• kenpokillerkenpokiller Member UncommonPosts: 321

Sway all day, butterfly flaps all the way!

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Mikeha

I know most want a new game like Lineage 2. Dont know how much it will be like Linegae 2 but its worth keeping an eye on if you are a Lineage 2 fan. Made my former Lineage 2 Developers. image

Game might be good, but it's published by Aeria games. Reason enough NOT to play it...

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932

It's another themepark like any other themepark released since wow.

It's sad that new MMOs have so good and exiting gameplay L2 lacks but are all about running instances-bgs 24/7 to gear you up depending on what you want: pvp or pve gear(the most abominable sh1t ever put in MMOs).

Originally posted by Reizla

Game might be good, but it's published by Aeria games. Reason enough NOT to play it...

This will be the first game of theirs I have played. If the cash shop goes pay to win then back to L2.

• VIktory4Lineage2VIktory4Lineage2 Member UncommonPosts: 62

If you're a fan of lineage 2 and the old days of PvP, clan wars, Sieges than why look for another game....

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/

Here a link to Innova OFFICIAL classic server starting from C1 just saying..

Originally posted by VIktory4Lineage2

If you're a fan of lineage 2 and the old days of PvP, clan wars, Sieges than why look for another game....

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/

Here a link to Innova OFFICIAL classic server starting from C1 just saying..

Level 99 Tyrr Doombringer in Lineage 2. I knew about classic way before it was any mention of it on these forms.

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Checked it out and the start is more like wow then l2, and graphic looks terribad, might as well play l2 eu or l2 classic.
    Originally posted by SwampDragons
    Checked it out and the start is more like wow then l2, and graphic looks terribad, might as well play l2 eu or l2 classic.

This is the reason why you all get left behind by L2. Lineage 2 has worse graphics then EOS because of how old it is. L2 classic RU and KR have both been merged down to 1 server so its pretty much already failed. As for L2 EU why have you not been playing it already?

PVP where you can level up if you don't want to quest.

L2 classic RU and KR have both been merged down to 1 server so its pretty much already failed. 

Thats not really true now is it :)

L2 classic RU and KR have both been merged down to 1 server so its pretty much already failed. 

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?p=30965#p30965

https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=829644

So thats 2 servers on the russian correct, not one as you stated?

So thats 2 servers on the russian correct, not one as you stated?

Yes, you are correct. Its 2 Russian servers for now until they make the announcement. image

Trying to kill a Raid with our Alliance while fighting off rival clans.

• VIktory4Lineage2VIktory4Lineage2 Member UncommonPosts: 62

This is the reason why you all get left behind by L2. Lineage 2 has worse graphics then EOS because of how old it is. L2 classic RU and KR have both been merged down to 1 server so its pretty much already failed. As for L2 EU why have you not been playing it already?

From my understanding EoS is a pay to win game I want nothing to do with that. Though have fun with it i'm sure those cash shops will give you nice shit that helps you win, but that's to be expected form this day and age of gamers only wanting F2P trash games that they can throw there moms wallet at it and say MAKE ME OP SO I CAN TRASH TALK!!!!

Side note: wtf is this even in Lineage 2 forums get this out of here showing off a different game form lineage 2 that doesn't look or feel anything like it is wrong!!! WRONG I SAY!!

Originally posted by VIktory4Lineage2

From my understanding EoS is a pay to win game I want nothing to do with that. Though have fun with it i'm sure those cash shops will give you nice shit that helps you win, but that's to be expected form this day and age of gamers only wanting F2P trash games that they can throw there moms wallet at it and say MAKE ME OP SO I CAN TRASH TALK!!!!

Side note: wtf is this even in Lineage 2 forums get this out of here showing off a different game form lineage 2 that doesn't look or feel anything like it is wrong!!! WRONG I SAY!!

Explain how its pay to win when they don't even have the cash shop items in yet? image

Tell who ever put the gun to your head and made you click this that you are sorry for what ever you did to them.

• StevaneStevane Member UncommonPosts: 35

Seriously,  you come here to check out the L2 forums only to find someone spamming Echo of Soul. Getting any commission for this?

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932

It is my impression or Aion still has both better graphics and gameplay than this? Aion Gadiator looks a lot faster and more fun.

Originally posted by Kabulozo

It is my impression or Aion still has both better graphics and gameplay than this? Aion Gadiator looks a lot faster and more fun.

Aion was a AAA pay to play title so yes it does have better graphics. I just left a 45 Assassin on Tiamat server for Echo Of Soul so for me no it does not have better gameplay.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

IDK i have played Korean games and Aeria games,it looks identical to a couple Aeria games i have played in the past.

I really can't tell by watching videos,i would have to play it but the combat does not look intuitive.It is not as spammy as almost every korean game is, but dmg seems to be a tad strong and no real care for the the mob is doing.Combat looks a bit weak sort of like how FFXIV combat felt to me and also game overall just looks like playing Silkroad but without some of the added stuff like freezing and other abilities.Basically combat looks bland like you expect from Korean games just less spammy which is one positive,i hate spam combat.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.