Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It hard to say goodbye to a game that you love.

124»

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,774
    Originally posted by jeeshadow

Suggestion Box:  Learn to sumup.

Also, I NEVER say goodbye to any game, I just say, see you later. ;)

You talk to inanimate objects?

Do you tell a movie how you feel about it after the credit rolls too?

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,935

Insensitive bullies and forum trolls you all are!  Ignore those rude beeaches.  You got something to say about an mmo then say it.  Screw em if they don't like it. 

Let's see.  I bet I got the most torn up over leaving FFXI but you kinda develop a hard shell over time.  I wonder a bit for this new generation of gamers that get way into their gaming world and have more friends online than off.  I can see they're building stronger attachments than us older gamers who have all pretty much lost our first/fav games already.

Anyway, best of luck, OP.  Remember where one door closes behind ten more stand open up ahead!

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 493
    This was not the appropriate place to submit this post as others have stated. For the most part it is a letter to yourself, your former guild mates, and an advertisement to sell accounts. Also some random mention of Denzel Washington being black, which was just so deep and philosophical that one.

At the end of the day you have the means to not do any actual work. You try to defend this with a most likely made up story of child labor where your parents made you, as a child, a mason. Give me a break. Everything you say is cringe worthy to the core in my opinion.

So instead of benefiting society at all you read and spew useless information and call yourself a "lifelong student". My favorite part was when you said you wish you had a regular 9-5 job. I think you would last a week or two, crying yourself to sleep every night. You literally have no idea, sadly.

So instead of using your clearly abundant time (busy busy haha) to cure cancer, or hell even learn to make games that you can be proud of, ANYTHING useful or worthwhile you are instead choosing to live in a world of imagination and delusion. There are people out there suffering and struggling, and some of us choose games as a release; not a matrix-esque form of permanent virtual reality that I believe you wish games to be.

You can call me a troll or toxic if you wish, but I read it and that was my reaction and my response.

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,577
    bowmanjoe said:

wow almost 1000 views and not a single reply.  guess i failed here.

note to self: dont spill guts on internet.

Your post is wayyyyyyyyyy too long...Say what you have to say in a short paragraph and more of us will read it.