Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow I Just Was Banned On Forums For A Reply

TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339
I  replied to the thread about the comeback giveaways and only stated "perhaps a new lead producer needs to be hired" and was banned for asking for a staff member to be fired  wow just  stating an opinion clearly he messing up in BIG ways. and I was banned within a minute of replying was not hate towards them was just putting that out there.

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

gg

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,381

And once this game was the latest in the line of 'Great Sandbox Hopes'.   Guess they've gotten a little sensitive?

Of course, no MMO survives contact with the players.....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339

And Sadly I've spent over 500 on that game thank god for survey sites that give points for Rixty cards so basically  cost me my time but sad when a company banns you perm for just a reply with an opinion which was not hateful in anyway.

Support said basically in end cannot help but contact community something which made no sense(passing the buck basically) o yeah glad I'm getting off that trainwreck....and thank god for charge backs hate to do  that but in this case has to happen.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    I think there's a time limit on chargebacks

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    I think there's a time limit on chargebacks

Hopefully Talrune keeps us updated on that.  I'm curious as to how it'll pan out.  I'm rootin' for ya, Talrune!

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    yeah the forum mods are super touchy...and ban for some trivial reasons. its their forums and their right to do so......whether its good customer service or not is another story.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

There is a reason why I did NOT buy this game after testing the Beta.

Money well-saved. :D

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Originally posted by DMKano
    Link to original post?

Well as you can assume they removed my post it seems I cannot find it using a new account on the dolphinghate post under morgosha 

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?172722-Dolphingate/

But here a screenshot when I tried to post and the login reponse...... Now clearly they very sensitive as they banned me perm for just that reply,  Can  believe me or not on what  they did  but i'm done  with that train wreck now after defending them and spending money this sealed the deal. i could see if i was being rude and mean i was not I simply replied to a thread in a mature response

Archeage reponse

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by Talrune
    I  replied to the thread about the comeback giveaways and only stated "perhaps a new lead producer needs to be hired" and was banned for asking for a staff member to be fired  wow just  stating an opinion clearly he messing up in BIG ways. and I was banned within a minute of replying was not hate towards them was just putting that out there.

Well you did ask for a staff member to be fired.  So if that is a banable offense fair cop

Originally posted by craftseeker

Well you did ask for a staff member to be fired.  So if that is a banable offense fair cop

No I asked in my reply "Perhaps a new producer needs to be brought on board"  does not mean fired that person can sill remain as one or perhaps find some place else in compnay but I never ever asked for someone to be fired they just sensitive

Originally posted by craftseeker

No I asked in my reply "Perhaps a new producer needs to be bought on board"  dose not mean fired that person can sill remain as one or perhaps find some place else in compnay but I never ever asked for someone to be fired they just sensitive

Nope that is clearly a request for someone to be fired. You are just insensitive and somewhat entitled.  Now if you were arguing that it was a fair comment or that it was not spelt out that it would be a banable offense.  But no, you want to say it and not get banned.

I'm 43 im poor and dieing not ot be a sad story but um not entitled why do I mention that? to prove your wrong. what does all that extra info have to do with it just to point out your judging a statement JUST like they did and are wrong.
  • MMOVet74MMOVet74 Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Good, you deserved it.  Cocky remark, like you could do any better. Trying to get a man fired. You should be ashamed. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Start>Control>Programs>Uninstall Archeage  now go play something else.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    As much as I feel that Trion is managed poorly...  I have to admit that insinuating the removal of the lead designer could be cause for a forum ban.  Especially during a time of forum eruption like right now with dolphin-gate happening.  I cant blame the forum mod for this one.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

Perhaps but my opinion and that thread should be closed then but either way done with the game un installed all of their games  as of now.....less drama for me.   And that person should have someone new come in to perhaps help him out.   Companies do not just start giving out money like that unless they in big trouble from the investors to get their numbers up  quickly.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Link to original post?

Well as you can assume they removed my post it seems I cannot find it using a new account on the dolphinghate post under morgosha 

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?172722-Dolphingate/

But here a screenshot when I tried to post and the login reponse...... Now clearly they very sensitive as they banned me perm for just that reply,  Can  believe me or not on what  they did  but i'm done  with that train wreck now after defending them and spending money this sealed the deal. i could see if i was being rude and mean i was not I simply replied to a thread in a mature response

Archeage reponse

IF you're in your 40's and can't see how that could be perceived as rude, mean, or even immature I really don't think there's hope in explaining it to you.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

not rude quit being so sensitive...enough of this banter its not doing anything for either side.  ADMIN please close this thread. I will send a  ticket as well only fanbois responding now.
  • farbegefarbege Member UncommonPosts: 305

Asking for people getting fired is very rude. Imagine someone come into your office and want you to get you fired.

Not sure how thats in NA culture but in europe its not well perceived and i think in asia countries its a no go as well. 

not rude quit being so sensitive...enough of this banter its not doing anything for either side.  ADMIN please close this thread. I will send a  ticket as well only fanbois responding now.

Interesting.  Just for information I have never played ArcheAge and probably never will.  I did play Rift for a couple of years but I left because I did not like Trion's direction for the game.  I even felt that the Producer needed to be be replaced.  But I did not post that on the forums.

You did post that on the forums.  You got banned for it, and yes you do seem to feel you were entitled to say it, why I do not know but you seem to have posted some clues in posts above. 

• talrune71talrune71 Member Posts: 4

And now they just banned my accounts here on mmorpg.com had to create a new one ....makes ya think why would they do that ya all saw my posts I never said anything bad about this site very oddddd.

seems and just may be but someone has someone in their pocket because alot worse things have been posted on this site and no one is banned so very odd I am now banned on my mmorpg.com accounts that I have had since 2003

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Just goes to show even adults can have a lot to learn about what is and what isn't rude or disrespectful behavior. You're not sitting around in your own home with some buddies having a cold one...You're in the real world, it would be no different than getting thrown out of a store or Dr's Office for saying disrespectful things

Many often forget you're in the companies house when you're posting on their forums.,..

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,500

I think a lot of people are forgetting that game forums are owned by the company not the players.  They have a right to ban anyone for any reason they see fit.  They don't have to justify anything, they own the forums.   

Granted I don't play AA anymore after the first messed up expansion launch.  But I know better than to go to the official sites and post anything negative toward their employees.

• talrune71talrune71 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by k61977

I think a lot of people are forgetting that game forums are owned by the company not the players.  They have a right to ban anyone for any reason they see fit.  They don't have to justify anything, they own the forums.   

Granted I don't play AA anymore after the first messed up expansion launch.  But I know better than to go to the official sites and post anything negative toward their employees.

but mmorpg.com just banned me too very weird

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by talrune71
    And now they just banned my accounts here on mmorpg.com had to create a new one ....makes ya think why would they do that ya all saw my posts I never said anything bad about this site very oddddd. seems and just may be but someone has someone in their pocket because alot worse things have been posted on this site and no one is banned so very odd I am now banned on my mmorpg.com accounts that I have had since 2003

You weren't banned here, stop trying to lie to make a point that doesn't matter. Your original post hasn't even been reported.

This discussion has been closed.