Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any casual Nooby friendly Guilds out there ?

andypandyrandypandyr Member UncommonPosts: 89

I played Wow years ago and have now come back to give it another shot, I only ever got a character to mid 40's level and have always considered myself not good enough for serious dungeoning ,raids etc. I tried my first Dungeon the other night and was practically instantly getting abuse from other players because I guess they though I wasn't very good.

I really don't like the abuse , but I am aware that there are a lot of hardcore  players etc and can appreciate that.

So my question is there a way to find to find people like myself to play with that maybe don't mind noobs and don't take the game to seriously .. or am I condemned to just the single player experience forever ?

Just to add , I am a rather mature player to put it lightly !

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,400

Most likely people will need to know the server you are on.

• andypandyrandypandyr Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by Horusra

Most likely people will need to know the server you are on.

I'm on EU and the Magtheridon server :)

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Best bet is check out wow forums for your server. Be wary of guilds that call themeselves pro/semi pro/progressive/hardcore :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D