Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still have Buddy Keys available

Fanndis_GoldbraidFanndis_Goldbraid Member UncommonPosts: 53

For a Buddy Key allowing a 15-day free trial period please PM me here or email me at [[email protected]] . I still have plenty available so just ask!

You will start in the NPC town or Marchmont near the center of the Early Enrollment map. There is PvP and you may be attacked at any time, but it is much less likely inside a town where there are Thornguards posted or the protection of the general public.

If you need help there is a "Help" channel in the chat area, and remember to have fun!

Fanndis Goldbraid, Ambassador, Forgeholm (Home of the Dwarves)

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Is this an open PvP game?
  • TacticalWTacticalW Member UncommonPosts: 3
    A key would be appreciated, I've been looking for a new experience and something sandboxy.
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Sent you a PM.
  • justsearles1justsearles1 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Would love a key please. Sent you an email already but figured I would post here as well ;) I've been wanting to try this for like a year.
  • TheAsianVillainTheAsianVillain Member UncommonPosts: 85
    I have PM'd you.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Oh oh, may I have a pass also?

TY!

• justsearles1justsearles1 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by TheAsianVillain
    I have PM'd you.

Were you speaking to me? :) if so I actually didn't get any messages on here...My email is [email protected] if you want to send it there. Thanks a lot.

• Fanndis_GoldbraidFanndis_Goldbraid Member UncommonPosts: 53

It's not a straight up open PvP game at all. But there is plenty of PvP in it as part of what the developers are calling "meaningful human interaction". Most of the PvP is being designed around group play including raiding Holdings and Outposts (like iron mines, stone quarries, and hunting lodges and stealing the materials from other settlements), and later in development there will be formation combat in settlement wars, along with settlement sieges with siege engines, catapults and the whole portfolio of engineered vehicles of destruction.

That's not to say there is not individual PvP. There is, but the developers (Goblinworks) are using mechanics that minimize griefing and meaningless character murder (this is most certainly not a "murder sim" where you can run around and kill with no consequences). There is alignment and reputation, and if you go off the rails and kill indiscriminately you will lose both and will be flagged for players and NPC guards, and will not be able to get the training you need to advance.

It is early in development and lots of the game mechanics are still being worked out, but give it a shot. I am in and it's fun!

Fanndis Goldbraid, Ambassador, Forgeholm (Home of the Dwarves)

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    If theres a game i wanna try...this is the one..

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• ArchaegeoArchaegeo Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Any keys left?

Explorer 73% Achiever 53% Socializer 53% Killer 20%

Yes, there are plenty of keys out there. You may email me at [email protected] if you like. Or get one from any of the other people posting here who state they are a subscriber.
  • RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Would love a buddy key.
  • BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I'd love a buddy key too. =D
    Send an email to me email address noted above and I'll get a key out to you as quickly as I can.
  • LydarSynnLydarSynn Member UncommonPosts: 181
    I'd like one as well. I will send you an email. Thanks.
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

do you mind giving me a buddy time? would definitely want to try out, nothing else to play recently!

i would appreciate it to anyone who will share!

So What Now?

Send me an email at [email protected] for a Buddy Key. Or anyone else you know that is in the game and paying with a valid account.
  • Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    would like to get a key to :D Thanks
  • romanswinterromanswinter Member UncommonPosts: 74
    I would like a key as well, I will email you. Thanks!