Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice wings trailer.

mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GEX4pYL9w

Nice new trailer showing off wings, a bit more realistic to the gameplay than some of the other trailers.

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Nice one :-)

Have fun

• F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349

They finally added groups to a game that was advertised as an mmo before launch, and then after they sold their copies removed all mention of it being an mmo from the website? So the scumbag company that sold you an empty game with almost nothing to do in a clear money grab should now get a pat on the back for letting you actually play with friends after all this time? 

Anyone still talking about this 'game' is either an employee or someone that didn't play it for more than 10 hours. There were threads of hundreds of people asking for refunds on their forums at launch over the false advertising they did.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

If that is true, where is my salary as a Frontier employee ?

*** waits for the money to pour in ***

And yes, I HAVE played more than 10 hours.  And enjoyed it. Maybe because i can set my own goals and do not need a spoon-fed red-line themepark story ....

Have fun

• TheYear1500TheYear1500 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Originally posted by Sketch420

They finally added groups to a game that was advertised as an mmo before launch, and then after they sold their copies removed all mention of it being an mmo from the website? So the scumbag company that sold you an empty game with almost nothing to do in a clear money grab should now get a pat on the back for letting you actually play with friends after all this time? 

Anyone still talking about this 'game' is either an employee or someone that didn't play it for more than 10 hours. There were threads of hundreds of people asking for refunds on their forums at launch over the false advertising they did.

LOL no there were not hundreds, just a very vocal few.  FD is still calling it an MMO, or at least a "massively multiplayer space epic", says so on their youtube video post, perhaps you missed that when you watched the video? Even before this patch, you could play and chat with friends, it just was not very smooth or well done.  How is it a money grab when the company is adding free content to it?

I have way over 10 hours in the game and am still having fun.  Open ended games like ED are not for everyone, some people prefer the structure of a story line driven game.   

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Originally posted by Sketch420

They sold us a game that has been updated every month with more functionality and content, you only have to buy to play so there is no sub, and it's not like there is a huge market choice for a space sim mmo game.

No I'm not an employee, I just like the game, it's ok if you don't like it or you feel butt hurt for some reason, thats fine, but don't brand us that do like it as some kind of company shill.