Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new to this forum

leafwolfleafwolf Member Posts: 3

This is my first post and I want to say I hope this forum becomes somewhere I can actually TALK about neverwinter without fear of any reprisals or bans from the game. On their forums you can only give praise to the masters LOL. The first time you say anything negative or talk about anything the company does that might cast a bad light it is removed and you are warned oooooooooh!

I finally got fed up with their forum when I asked for some "farming rules" after reading about bans for "illegal farming". I was told this was prohibited from discussion in the forums and I should contact support. I mean really. I have to go to support to get a list of rules? And shouldn't the game not let you do something against the rules?

So anyway contacted support and asked and they almost had a heart attack! LOL, they directed me to some vague FAQ that had no reference to my questions and when I responded that there was nothing there to answer my question they replied that was all they could tell me. Really,... SECRET RULES that your not supposed to break. Just blew my mind