Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vote for Yoda's race.

2»

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by justmemyselfandi

1. Lucas has absolutely no say in anything Star Wars anymore. Disney runs the whole show.

2.SWTOR is "Legends" status, not canon.

EAware could make a playable race of Rocket Raccoon clones and be perfectly fine as nothing they do in SWTOR has any effect on the real ( canon ) Star Wars.

Sure, they could. But in the process of doing that it'd become less Star Wars and more something else, which has a different price attached to it - alienating the hardcore Star Wars fans.

Besides, I'm sure Disney will still be keeping an eye on them to make sure they don't stray too far. Canon or not.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by zymurgeist

Yoda's race is muppet.

Are you bringing in Oscar the grouch as a playable character too?

Joke aside - I always felt that the Jim Henson dolls create a much better atmosphere than the computer generated models.

Harbinger of Fools
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

No Yoda, but if they made Jawas a playable race I would dust that game off and play for a while.