Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #2

Comments

• apoloniosapolonios Member Posts: 4
    Love scy-fy fantasy mix, art style gameplay and most who doesnt like to be a GOD...
  • AzngastAzngast Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I'm pretty curious about the general execution of the game. Looks great!
  • zakkuredwolfzakkuredwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Me and my girlfriend are so excited to play this game together! It has so many different ideas melted into one big game! Super Excited!!!!
  • zerodude89zerodude89 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The part of Skyforge that I'm looking forward to looking into is the Pantheons. It will be cool to see how interactive the system will be.
  • TeqilaTeqila Member UncommonPosts: 6

Love the way they made all classes available by 1 click,very beautiful graphic and color ,combat  looks great and animations are done very nicely.

I am very excited and cant wait to play it,hope i get into the game soon enough.

• JaycenJaycen Member Posts: 3
    Gameplay and guild system looks promising compared to most of what I have played in a long time. Really looking forward to how this equates to overall social interaction. Just plain looks fun also ??
  • DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I am super hyped because...lets be honest. WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE A GOD???
  • steeleburnsysteeleburnsy Member Posts: 4
    I am mostly excited about trying out the new berserker class, i am also excited about the guild halls because don't you just love building your own place with your friends? I also LOVE the combat system in this game, in fact it is why i got into it!
  • flymarvflymarv Member UncommonPosts: 6
    well never seen a more polished animations in a MMO just cant wait !!
  • cam151cam151 Member Posts: 1
    This game looks to be the next generation of mmos. I've been waiting to play this game for years and I'm so looking forward to CBT. I'm going to start out playing the Berserker. The thing that caught my eye the most was the ability to become a god. Who doesn't want to do that? It's like they've taken every good aspect about mmos and mashed them together into a single game. Great combat, awesome progression and of course the ability to become a god. 
  • TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456

Because.... GIVE TO ZIM!!!

And it looks kinda cool

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• Marvel4evrMarvel4evr Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Im super Excited because I want to spend endless nights playing this game!. I want to be so into this game that i forget about school and make it a career!. Skyforge looks very promising and im looking to Marry this bad Azz Game! WHOO!!! SKY FORGE!!
  • imalsobenimalsoben Member Posts: 1

A combat system where you don't have to stare at the UI and you can focus on how BEAUTIFUL the game looks!

• ScyferXScyferX Member UncommonPosts: 41
    I need a copy so I can stop watching the twitch events and actually play!!
  • krackenkerkrackenker Member Posts: 2
    The unique progress system, it's the first time I have seen the like of which is in Skyforge. The interesting concept of having several classes at once, the diversity of playstyles and party setup/combos is vast without any healer to focus the gameplay more about skill rather than button smashing whenever skills are off cd
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Great graphics, exciting combat, guaranteed depth from Obsidian. This is the MMO of 2015.
  • jaundice01jaundice01 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Finally an MMO that will bring life back to the MMO scene.....  I cann't freaking wait!!
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266

Pantheon Wars, Pantheon Wars, and Pantheon Wars.  I absolutely LOVE the concept of having 100v100 battles that are split between PVP and PVE.  I am apart of Lords of the Dead, a long standing and healthily populated guild and we have our players who like to stick to their niche.  It feels like with Skyforge those players that quite can't get into PVP will still be able to play a major role in a PVP battle and everyone is satisfied in teh end.

That on top of the massive customization options and diversity in the classes has me sold on playing this game, I will certainly be there on launch day regardless of whether or not I win this contest.

• fruitgamefruitgame Member UncommonPosts: 19

I've been hyped for Skyforge for months for many reasons, from the beautiful graphics, from the amazing landscapes, the in depth back story and lores, the beautiful weapon and armour designs, some of the unique features such as the god system in the game which makes it stand apart from other mmo's as well as give the genre a breathe of fresh air, and lastly the combat looks amazing *drools*.... yea Im pretty hyped :O

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    I am excited about Skyforge.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• emmafrsotemmafrsot Member Posts: 1
    I want to satisfy my god complex.
  • NhyklosNhyklos Member Posts: 2
    Just the thought of being an immortal and then after leveling up being able to turn into a god gets me extremely excited! Can't wait to get my hands on this game and what better way than with a founder's pack?
  • SFxBASFxBA Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Thanks for the giveaway. Best reason I can come up with for wanting one is so that my snow drifted house can thaw out.
  • lrgendjemandlrgendjemand Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Great graphics, ascension atlas system and finally a game with same publisher in EU as in NA.
  • FarroxFarrox Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I'm excited for Skyforge because the game marries an interesting class system with action combat in a sci-fi setting. Also the Pantheon/guild system and its ties to the game's PvP and PvE spheres intrigues me.
This discussion has been closed.