Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #2

Comments

• I am very excited to see their combat system and classes :)
  • MoltenousMoltenous Member UncommonPosts: 6

Im excited to be a gunner Moltenous the Hot Shot Hooligan is coming soon.

FYI:GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING!!!! ACTION COMBAT FTW!!!! And best part of all NO NEED FOR ALTS!! 

as an RPer thats a bonus, I can stay in character.

Moltenous the Hot Shot Hooligan.

• sliyersliyer Member UncommonPosts: 4

I'm really hyped for this game, and I'll be damned if I don't get a founders pack giveaway to play with my friends who are also hyped about this game. I just want to cut through enemies with a chainsaw! Don't make me the loser here; I want to be a winner too!

Skyforge has VARIETY and little to no repetition, that's what I'm talking about!

• jermsjerms Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to the game based off of first glances and other thoughts... the MMO I've been waiting for?
  • ConvaelConvael Member UncommonPosts: 14

First time I played Allods , had already fell in love with how the game looked and plays ! After finding out they made Skyforge , I just had to try it ! Love everything Skyforge did so far and following their news closely.  I already owned an account , but hoping to get an ultimate account for my sick & disabled friend as well ! >.<

• steelrain666steelrain666 Member UncommonPosts: 140
    I like the art style
  • IzikIzik Member Posts: 111
    I'm HYPED about Skyforge and I've been a member of MMORPG.COM since 2004!! Hook me up guys!!!
  • eHeroeHero Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I like Allods and love science fiction, so Skyforge is looking pretty great to me.
  • soultakasoultaka Member Posts: 1
    super hype because i can smell you
  • vergil25vergil25 Member Posts: 1
    Why? Its simple! We can test any class we want, we can look like we want, we can choose path in Ascension Atlas without any builds and finnaly who dont want become god?! OFC all want be famous and superior and its just bit of Skyforge content. See u in game GAMERS ;)
  • S-mmoS-mmo Member UncommonPosts: 47

I like Skyforge because they try to make the players play like a group ,not like in the news mmos where you can do solo all the game.

Will be so nice if i will can play in Beta.

• Desire2Desire2 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Dafuq,  Skyforge is the ultimate MMO i ve been waiting for so long!!! Awesome graphic combined with the best combat system!!
  • mirimkomirimko Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I need a new MMO to play and im excited with Skyforge, i love the combat and mechanics system. :)
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

As I said for the first one. Been in alphas/betas since the genre began, curious to see what's different here.

• ersoerso Member UncommonPosts: 17
    A forge in the sky!
  • Einkil68Einkil68 Member CommonPosts: 1

I'm hyped by the fact you can switch between unlocked classes anytime, including DURING combat if you've reached the God status.

The PvPvE aspect of the Pantheon wars is another big seller.

And finally, Obsidian Entertainment co-developping it, 'nuff said.

• SkinrunnerSkinrunner Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Skyforge looks amazing, easy switches between classes, nice graphics and combat system.
  • BossalinieBossalinie Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Is it me... or are there an absurd amount on 1 and 2 post count members in this thread?
  • aita12aita12 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Super excited for this game because of how beautiful it looks.. the gameplay/combat looks amazing. with the skills / mechanics the game has, I am ready to have a blast playing an mmo again!!
  • Misktar88Misktar88 Member Posts: 1
    Im really looking forward to Skyforge because i really love the art style and character customization with the Ascension Atlas.Also the combat looks fun and active along with really cool abilties and skins.Im really hopeing this game will become my next EQ 1 or vanilla WOW that i can play for the next 5 years,and so far looks like it has a good chance!Finally helping your friends with dugeons as a God is just to cool!
  • p0ngp0ng Member UncommonPosts: 1
    excited for mmo redemption!
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    Only heard the title, never really gone into what the game is, games that are hyped too much = shit and epic failures 99.99% of the time, so i try to bypass the hype and take a look first hand from a stream (Twtch/Hitbox) or youtube vid - though not as good as watching a few streamers (never go off just 1).
  • inoickinoick Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would like to try it
  • SirShindaSirShinda Member UncommonPosts: 8
    to the beta mobile, i want in, give me the keys to mobile or my I7 gets it
  • HenshinCyborgHenshinCyborg Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Who doesn't want to be a god in a kick-ass next gen graphics world with amazing sci-fi designs??
This discussion has been closed.