Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #1

Comments

• aforreraforrer Member CommonPosts: 1
    looking forward to playing a new game with lots of features to look forward to and being able to be a founder is just a big bonus
  • LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I am a GOD, so I want to play a GOD! Bring ME THE PACK on a fresh corpse!
  • isengiseng Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looking forward to it the character progression system and the pseudo action combat.  Plus those graphics to boot!
  • Mr_JinglesMr_Jingles Member Posts: 1
    I honestly don't feel like I can give a better reason than anyone else why I am excited over the game.  We all want to play it just as much as the others.  I am excited because I love being excited and it is a feeling you cannot experience too often in a lifetime, at least mine anyways.  I would love to experience this game and be a part of a new virtual world.  I wish best of luck to everyone else.
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    MMORPG games are dying as we all grow older and take on more responsibilities. Too many cookie cutter games, not enough variance? Is Skyforge a gem in the rough? I want to find out!!!

• mordritmordrit Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Skyforge seems to have a vision and direction in mind that they are striving for.
    The idea of making an mmo that allows you continuously advance your character through multiple avenues is exciting.

Open classes and the ability to customize them while doing a variety of things other then just quest grind.

Pantheon advancement that actually make guild members work towards a goal other then just a guild tag and raid group.

The company itself is building a strong foundation with it's following. Forum competitions, consistent flow of new information, and actively staying available to players.

And lets not forget the immense amount of time spent in action combat and the research behind it.

All of these together will combine to make an awesome experience. Or that's my belief at least.

• ZeddakisZeddakis Member UncommonPosts: 156
    I like to try out all the new MMOs.
  • XcronosxXcronosx Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I am really looking forward for Skyforge and since atm i dont have money to get it (I live in Serbia-paycheck 200 eu average) i cant afford Founder Pack but i will play it anyway when it comes out! Best of luck to all winning key :)
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    As a long time mmo player (dating back to ultima online) I have been looking for something that was not the normal *do this and that and move on* I have been reading up on Skyforge for months now and have been following it closely. The combat looks smooth and fun (kind of reminds me of tera online) And I can tell the team is working hard on the game. Even if i do not win i intend on buying a pack as soon as the stupid goverment remembers to pay me -_-'

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• FranconsteinFranconstein Member UncommonPosts: 99

Everything about the game is just great. I could go on and on about ALL of the features I love about Skyforge, but let me say this: An immortal warrior that becomes a God? YES, PLEASE!

Also, class freedom! Finally!

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Ernest Hemingway

• fantomevnfantomevn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Skyforge is a polished game. Non-target combat, story of the gods, bound stats and perks system, no rerolling requirement, and tree-form skill development make it an outstanding game in the market currently.
  • drwingdrwing Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looking forward for this game
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Um.. I get to become a GOD??!!  

and mostly Pantheon Wars

• ChosedarkChosedark Member UncommonPosts: 13

I'm really looking forward in this game for many things. The action/combo, switching class, the evolution tree. The idea of a mage class next to a gunner in a fight.

The concept of getting followers and gaining faith to unlock your god mode is interesting, and I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.

It looks like a very well build game and, well I have a lot of expectations. Can't wait to try it out!

• ThwaiteThwaite Member UncommonPosts: 83
    I would like to receive the Skyforge Ultimate gift pack, so I can gift it to my Son for an early Birthday present for his coming 14th Birthday. We have both been watching this game development and he really likes it and don't like I don't know he likes some of the character "features" of the game...some things parents just know! lol Don't worry about the wrapping, I can Jazz it up a little bit and put it in a box. :) I was planning on scraping up and getting him the $20 package for CB access, but if I could win the Ultimate edition, that would be just awesome. Good luck everybody!
  • KaiHimuraKaiHimura Member Posts: 2
    I am really hyped up for the ability to play with my friends at any time due to the fact that the game has only one server per region. I enjoy the fact that the game is very unique in the genre of it's art style and how it classes are both sci-fi and primitive ( the weapons the classes use are primitive but the appearance and capabilities of the weapons are futuristic ). The fact that you can rise to God Tier? Haha Let me tell you about a thing called Homestuck, games that have such a promising skill tree and seemingly endless amounts of combinations and being able to God Tier to further you power of your unique and personally designed class is flat out AMAZING! This game is simply fantastic from all that I have seen, read, and analyzed for a a good amount of hours. Theory crafting with my friends on this game since it has been announced has been extremely fun. I only hope that everyone else will enjoy this game as much as I have, and I haven't even got to play the game as much as I have wanted! Good luck and have fun everyone. ^^
  • InalukiInaluki Member Posts: 1
    I have been following this game for a while now and would love to win one of the packs!!!
  • emtchoemtcho Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I like sci-fi, I love fantasy and, of course, I like especially mmo games
  • Diktator_DTLDiktator_DTL Member Posts: 5

Well, I've been following this game for almost a year. It has a lot of unique features, everything seems so perfect in this game. Sci-fi + fantasy, awesome graphics, really nice combat...everything feels so good. Progression trough Ascension Atlas...there's just a lot of things that make this game so special.

Really looking forward for beta!

• oojinoojin Member Posts: 1
    Need something to play besides wow ,please save me from this hell !!...  ,)
  • Alka_SetzerAlka_Setzer Member UncommonPosts: 167
    MMOs haven't been able to get me immersed in their worlds for well over a decade I'd say. And I've played practically every single f2p one you can think of, as well as some b2p. This is the first MMO since then that feels like it actually has a fleshed out and immersive world that makes me want to experience for myself.
  • MajoreZaMajoreZa Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Never won something.. Let it be this the 1st time :)
  • obocoboc Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I'm super excited for Skyforge simply because I've gave up on MMOs and been praying a new comes along to get me back to gaming. I'll do the angry grandpa happy dance if I win ! 
  • Shane250Shane250 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I want to rise up and take be strong enough to vanquish all that stand before me, whether they be Monsters or other players. And also so I can kill those people who put "God" in their In-game name so they can feel bad.
  • PolterkindPolterkind Member UncommonPosts: 3
    It would be nice to have just one toon to master all of the classes and change it up when needed.  Also, Being a frakkin God. That is just win.
This discussion has been closed.