Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMos

DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147

It's just funny as how everybody here seem's to pay for kickstartes and alpha's because it's the new trend of the money grabing half made amateur mmos. Eventually everybody comes out with a grudge as nobody really enjoy's any mmo's today.

P2w  is the worst of all of this genre and i just can't find 1 bloody single hardcore sanbox mmo to hang around with a decent gameplay.  It's amazing how fast mmos burn out this days.

I wonder where is all the good game creators dissapeared . From al lthe new announcements I don't see any  decent mmo

Comments

• kostanzakostanza Member UncommonPosts: 59
    The question isnt where all the good game designers have gone (they are currently trying to make Shroud and Pantheon). There werent that many to start with. The question is why did the playerbase choose to financially support crap for so long? Now, people are so starved for something enjoyable, they are willing to assume risk by funding development up front, which will frequently result in disappointment.