It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Changelog of current patch:Gameplay:
– Redesigned most of the light armors (chest) and their recipes, implementing different quality versions
– Rebalanced statistics of light armors (chest)
– Redesigned distribution of light armors (chest) and their recipes in mobs’ drops and shops
– Rebalanced prices of weapons and light armors (chest)
– Decreased HP regeneration bonus after consuming food
- Decreased damage from bleeding effect
– Added speeches based on current situation for beggars, peasants and sailors
– Prevented players from speaking and trading with NPCs from enemy nation
– Implemented attacking the enemy nation by all townspeople, not only guards
– Added new bleeding system (much more efficient and effective)
– HP regeneration is now paused for three seconds after being hit.
– Stamina now regenerates during blocking (half of basic value)
– Stamina usage during blocking with a shield is now 10% less than it was before.
– Introduced new recipes, allowing combining thinner tanned leather into thicker ones
– Fixed few logical issues in crafting processes (including an issue preventing crafters from creating some of the leather types)
– Fixed a weather system’s bug, causing long-term rains
– Fixed a rare crash during terrain loading
– Fixed a lot bugs related to server’s performance
– Optimized few systems to reduce client-side CPU usage
– Increased speed of world loading system