Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiplayer in Dragon Age:Inquistion? Play with my partner?

RhimeRhime Member UncommonPosts: 283

Oh man..trying to find info on this one is like pulling teeth.

Can I play DA:I with my wife in the game's adventurers? I read the multiplayer currently plays like an arena, but we're not interested in that. We'd like to adventure in the full game side by side...is that possible?

Thanks for any info,

Rhime

Comments

• PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Nope only arena type game in DAI. They should have made it with co op for at least 2 players to play the main story. I'm hoping the next Elder Scrolls game will have this feature.
  • SamatmanSamatman Member UncommonPosts: 123
    I'm sorry that I can't add anything useful regarding the multiplayer features.  I just wanted to say if you do find a way to multiplay with your wife, I'd be curious how that would work if you found yourself involved in a romance with Cassandra.
  • RhimeRhime Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Originally posted by psychobgr
    Nope only arena type game in DAI. They should have made it with co op for at least 2 players to play the main story. I'm hoping the next Elder Scrolls game will have this feature.

Well, that ends that then..moving on.

Thanks for saving me a lot of money for two accounts!

• SulaaSulaa Member UncommonPosts: 1,329
    If you're looking for co-op rpg experience then check out Divinity:Original Sin game.  It is designed with 2 people playing it togehter in mind.  (ofc you can single player too).