Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for people to get back on this game [EU]

dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

Hello guys,

I m Savvas and i m 31 yo.. i played this game for years, and stopped after high five, tried some private servers here and there but that was it... 

I m planning to get back with a fressh EU Innova account ( premium ). 

So first of all i will start streaming on twitch: www.twitch.tv/salaz_live and i m looking for people to join me in the stream and play together, i used to be hardcore pvp player but i kinda thing the RP style more right now ( till level up at least ). 

I m planning to go premium from day 1 ( i m downloading right now ) so i can have the 2 window open so i can level my main and an alt together. 

Please leave me a message here and/or follow my twitch channel ( i just opened the channel for that matter i m not a pro streamer ). 

I m planing to start the journey today after work.

edit: ok guys, thanx for following, stream will be up at 17:00 GMT ( 4 hours from now ) with character creation! Chat will be used to speak about what class we should start with. See you in a couple of hours!

Comments

• dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

Thanx for watching guys, i had a 4 hour session, and i m level 41... and i will do the 2nd class transfer quest ( is that big like it used to be ? ) 

Tomorrow same time ( 17:30 GMT ) i will be streaming again.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Whats your class? I play on NC Soft.

I m a TH, 58 lvl yesterday, was very fun cause the stream gets popular, so many people join and we chat while playing! I like the game.

I have a 85 lvl adventurer on NC Soft i m sure, but i have to search for the credentials, i havent played for years. But i kinda like the fresh start so i will stay in EU.

Today i will play again at 17:30 GMT like always, follow the channel twitch.tv/salaz_live :)

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    I played on the EU servers around xmas but I can't really say that L2 as it is now is still enjoyable for me to play. The game has become way too mainstream to my taste with the daily quests and coins to collect from instanced dungeons for gear & items...

Try darkfall if you want hardcore pvp open world.

Btw stream paused for 1-2 days, upgrading internet line so i can be able to stream on HD

I feel the same way as most of you about Lineage 2. The game has changed so much from what is once was but after spending time playing all these other mmos Lineage 2 is still my choice. The  things I cant stand in mmos these days are all the solo fed ex questing, level cap in a week, small zones and instances,  no open world dungeons, no open pvp, no politics.

In the last year I have played Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, TERA, Final Fantasy 14 and I even tried World Of Warcraft. I just don't see it. I cant see how a person that came from a game like Lineage 2 can go to these types of games.

Lineage 2 is still the something different that it once was. People group in Lineage 2 and do things together, long progression that makes you work your butt off for that new sword or piece of armor, clan politics that are more interesting then anything a themepark game can do and pvp all over the world that has real meaning in the game.  

One thing I have learned is that all games change and long time players will always miss the early days. People talk about how Wow was back in the early days. The also talk about games like Everquest 2 and Final Fantasy XI on how they have changed. I am done wasting my time trying these lame themeparks. Still looking for something to pull me away from Lineage 2 but until that comes I am home. image

Originally posted by dlevel

I m a TH, 58 lvl yesterday, was very fun cause the stream gets popular, so many people join and we chat while playing! I like the game.

I have a 85 lvl adventurer on NC Soft i m sure, but i have to search for the credentials, i havent played for years. But i kinda like the fresh start so i will stay in EU.

Today i will play again at 17:30 GMT like always, follow the channel twitch.tv/salaz_live :)

Cool, I will check your stream sometimes. I play a 97 Tyrr Doombringer on Chronos that I am now going to try to get 99.

stream up on HD for first time :D drop me a message if you get in.

thanx

• BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Do you still play?
  • BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Originally posted by Mikeha

I feel the same way as most of you about Lineage 2. The game has changed so much from what is once was but after spending time playing all these other mmos Lineage 2 is still my choice. The  things I cant stand in mmos these days are all the solo fed ex questing, level cap in a week, small zones and instances,  no open world dungeons, no open pvp, no politics.

In the last year I have played Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, TERA, Final Fantasy 14 and I even tried World Of Warcraft. I just don't see it. I cant see how a person that came from a game like Lineage 2 can go to these types of games.

Lineage 2 is still the something different that it once was. People group in Lineage 2 and do things together, long progression that makes you work your butt off for that new sword or piece of armor, clan politics that are more interesting then anything a themepark game can do and pvp all over the world that has real meaning in the game.  

One thing I have learned is that all games change and long time players will always miss the early days. People talk about how Wow was back in the early days. The also talk about games like Everquest 2 and Final Fantasy XI on how they have changed. I am done wasting my time trying these lame themeparks. Still looking for something to pull me away from Lineage 2 but until that comes I am home. image

You know I absolutely agree with you. Although I hated GoD update, its still better than the many other mmo's I've played. The things I dislike about GoD don't really bother me anymore now. I don't like the daily instance quests (solo) so I just don't do them but once in a blue moon. However, I have been enjoying the newest updates.

No matter what, I always end up back playing L2. For so long I was searching for a game to replace L2, so I was always comparing other games to it. Some are fun to level with friends but after that its just boring. I recently read a post on reddit how L2 is a game about player stories, so true! Nothing compares to L2 even in its current disfigured form. 

Originally posted by BK2O1
    Originally posted by Mikeha

You know I absolutely agree with you. Although I hated GoD update, its still better than the many other mmo's I've played. The things I dislike about GoD don't really bother me anymore now. I don't like the daily instance quests (solo) so I just don't do them but once in a blue moon. However, I have been enjoying the newest updates.

No matter what, I always end up back playing L2. For so long I was searching for a game to replace L2, so I was always comparing other games to it. Some are fun to level with friends but after that its just boring. I recently read a post on reddit how L2 is a game about player stories, so true! Nothing compares to L2 even in its current disfigured form. 

Good to see you enjoying the game.image