Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tried to get back into MMOs today: It was horrible

13»

Comments

• HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126

OP I urge you to play FFXI. Get a controller that you can use for dark souls aswell, even though it 's playable with mouse and keyboard. 

The game is soloable these days, but you can group with people later on when you feel lonely and have even more fun. You can pick either so - and - so easy mobs, or go for a challenge pick harder. They all give exp.

There is also FFIV which is newer, better graphics, has some PVP and even easier maybe to the point where it's a faceroll at times kinda like WOW.

But these games offer a solo experience, but unlike most newer MMO they are even more fun with a group of guildies, and hang out and do stuff togther. They are true MMO's.

Also these two games have a sub, so you don't have that annoying cashshop punking you to buy all the time. They also ban people who cheat unlike WOW who gives the cheaters a second chance, a napkin and a biscuit.

Both games have a healthy population but in FFXI you won't meet alot til you get to the expansions.

Happy gaming!

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

seems like you dont want to play games, OP. Go for a walk, take a break, do something else for a while. Even non mmos give you reasons to complain for the sake of complaining. Just take a break from gaming.

EDIT: I do agree with the account recovery complain, i have the same issue with NCsoft accounts. But man, you sound burned out of gaming in general.

No, he's like me and want's to play a game that doesn't exist. I hear there are many of us out there.

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Originally posted by Uproar
    Originally posted by Torval

I'd report you for being rude -- but I know it's not a concern here so will probably get me banned for trying to use them to intervene.

Can't censor everyone's opinion that hurts our feelings. *shrugs*

To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    OP try Darkfall Unholy Wars. Join a clan and have fun!