Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loses continue for 2014 year as well as Q4 results

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• SojhinSojhin Member UncommonPosts: 226

I had purchased a 100+ $ founder pre order for this game myself and from my perspective the game both has failed and is failing not because of open world pvp or full loot, but because the game is simply bad.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927
    Originally posted by Sojhin

I had purchased a 100+ $ founder pre order for this game myself and from my perspective the game both has failed and is failing not because of open world pvp or full loot, but because the game is simply bad.

Here is a chart from the mmofallout site.  Since launch in July 2010 they have posted losses every single quarter.  That is 18 quarters in a row  (4.5 years). 

It's also worth mentioning that sales were the lowest EVER...

These are simply FACTS.  I am not talking about my opinion of the game, nor any other subjective note about it's future.  Simply reporting on their published results which are unarguable.

sv2014

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Broken.ArrowBroken.Arrow Member UncommonPosts: 84

I really do miss the glory days of Mortal Online.................

's forums.

In my humble opinion, the game nosedived even before it re-re-re-launched but the forums here were at one time...pure gold, like at such times when MO's quarterlies were posted and the die-hards came out in arms to defend MO's 'booming population'. 

I guess there is no point in even discussing who / how / what is it that keeps MO's funding active even though it has been nothing but a constant drain on resources. 

---

A proud User of [[Adblock Plus]], to block out all the bullshit paid advertisements (also read as "game reviews") spam on mmorpg.com. 

----

I was banned for pointing out the obvious faults in a game 2 months before it released.
    Now after release, repeating the very same words from back then would be like preaching to the choir on this site.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

I dont know anything about this website he talked about but I know there is no way in heck that a game with less than 3000 players worldwide and 4.5 years old can honestly win the "Most Hyped" game.  I wonder how much SV had to pay to get that honor?   LOL

Fourth quarter
    - In November low Mortal Online at the top of the list "Most hyped" on www.guldchipset.se, where players can vote for a title that will be nominated for the Gold Chipset.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD