It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I miss the most:
- Qaliathari Human Dread Knight - So why did it take me so long to realize how fun tanks are ? This is definitely my most missed character. I also loved the Qaliathari racial, best racial in the game, especially for a tank. Dread Knight sucked for a long time in Vanguard, because of inferior tanking, but in the end they became as good as the others.- Qaliathari Human Necromancer - A class I really never found time to play, but whenever I did, I had an absolute blast ! The qaliathari racial saved my skin quite a bit, too. I just LOVE that racial.
- Darkelf Blood Mage - Never got to play him, but every time I did, it was just such an awesome class.
- Goblin Disciple - I called this my godmode character. Actually a class I should have enjoyed less to solo, haha.
- Darkelf Death Cleric - I think the Cleric really wouldnt have complained if they got an overhaul. It was just a bit boring. Soloing was a pain because of zip damage.
- Highelf Paladin - She was SO BEAUTIFUL !!!! The class itself is a tinsy winsy little bit boring, though. Still in raids apparently totally OP ... but I never got there. Either way, BEAUTIFUL !
- Goblin Shaman - I had a Hayatet/Phoenix/Fire Magic one. Definitely not the strongest variant ! That was Tuurgin/Bear/Tank. All in all I think the Hayatet really needed a redesign. Maybe I would have been a much easier time if I had played as Tuurgin, but I kind of wanted to play the best healer possible and Hayatet had energy regen.
- Darkelf Sorcerer - I really loved the damage, but then they nerfed the spell that made the class most fun (Chaos Volley). Ever since it was, well, still fun, but not as much. Anyway, I leveled to maxlevel really quick on this one - mostly solo.